|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 7:09 a.m. - 12:19 p.m..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what narrative point of view is If I Stay related?
(a) Third person.
(b) Second person.
(c) Fourth person.
(d) First person.
2. How old is Mia?
3. For what school has Mia recently auditioned?
(d) The American Adademy of Music.
4. What instrument did Mia's father play in a band?
5. Where does Mia keep her collection of classical records?
(a) On a shelf.
(b) Under her bed.
(c) In her closet.
(d) In a case over the bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vehicle hits Mia's family's car in the accident?
2. Where does Mia's mom suggest they stop on the way home after their visit to see Henry and Willow?
3. Whom does Mia refer to as her parents' patron saint?
4. What does Teddy want to listen to as the family sets out to visit friends?
5. Where is Adam's band opening for the band Bikini as they set off their national tour?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)