|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 7:09 a.m. - 12:19 p.m..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mia see that makes her recognize her own body lying in a ditch after the car accident?
(a) A silver bracelet.
(b) A pair of jeans.
(c) A gold necklace.
(d) A watch.
2. Where does Mia's father suggest they stop for an early dinner on their way home from Henry and Willow's?
(a) Burger King.
(b) The Fat Trout Cafe.
(c) Aunt Emma's Diner.
(d) Gran and Gramp's'.
3. How old has Teddy just turned at the beginning of the narrative?
4. From what narrative point of view is If I Stay related?
(a) Second person.
(b) Third person.
(c) Fourth person.
(d) First person.
5. For how long has Mia been playing the musical instrument she plays?
(a) Almost 6 years.
(b) Almost 15 years.
(c) Almost 3 years.
(d) Almost 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Yo-Yo Ma perform when Adam took Mia to see him?
2. For how long does Mia say she had been together with Adam when she showed him her classical records collection?
3. How old is Mia?
4. What vehicle hits Mia's family's car in the accident?
5. Where does Mia's mom suggest they stop on the way home after their visit to see Henry and Willow?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)