Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 12, Mori)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does O'Brien experience for the first time in chapter nine?
b) Gets lost in the jungle
c) Killing his first man
d) Bivouacked on a trail
2. What type of notice does O'Brien receive?
3. Where do the members of Alpha Company go when faced with an incoming explosive ordinance?
a) Into the forest
c) Scatter into abandoned homes
d) Dive to the ground with no cover
4. In what year does chapter three take place?
5. What does O'Brien learn about his military future at the beginning of chapter six?
This section contains 571 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)