Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jones ask MacDougal in Chapter 20?
2. What does Jones say Madge looks like to him?
3. Where does Alice want Jones to go with her to?
4. How does Madge act towards Jones at the beginning of Chapter 15?
5. What does Jones think Don is telling him?
Essay Topic 1
What is Leighton's opinions on the Negro problem? What does Jones think about his opinions? What would people think about Leighton's opinions today?
Essay Topic 2
What would have happened to Jones if Madge hadn't dropped the charged? How much does Jones' attitude go against him in such a trial? In what way could it be said that Jones is not entirely innocent of the charges?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the author's writing style. How would you describe the author's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does he use? What meaning does the author's style give to the story?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)