|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jones decide is the only thing he ever wanted?
(a) To write.
(b) To have stability.
(c) To leave America.
(d) To marry Alice.
2. Where do the two police officers send Jones when they discover he is wanted for rape?
(a) San Pedro precinct.
(b) Orange County precinct.
(c) San Franciso precinct.
(d) Las Vegas precinct.
3. What kills Alice in Chapter 12 in Jones' dream?
4. What is the white boy's name?
5. What does Jones say in sees in Johnny's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jones confront in Chapter 13?
2. What do the police officers discover in Jones' car?
3. What does MacDougal say Jones has to do before he can have his job back?
4. What does Jones pick up as a weapon before he confronts the white boy?
5. What does Jones think Don is telling him?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)