|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18, 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jones say Alice drives through the city?
(a) As if she wanted to die.
(b) As if something was after her.
(c) As if she was in labor.
(d) As if she was possessed.
2. What restaurant does Jones go to after his argument with Alice?
(a) The Beat Room.
(b) The Live Room.
(c) The Red Room.
(d) The Rest Room.
3. Why does Alice say she will not be seeing Jones in the future?
(a) He has no money.
(b) He acted badly.
(c) He is unkind to her.
(d) He is too aggressive.
4. How is Elsie related to Madge?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her sister-in-law.
(c) Her niece.
(d) Her cousin.
5. What book do Leighton and the girls talk about?
(a) Go Tell it to the Mountain.
(b) Giovianni's Room.
(c) Native Son.
(d) Invisible Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jones say Madge goes into when he confronts her?
2. Where does Alice want Jones to go with her to?
3. What does Jones say he does with a sudden violent gesture in Chapter 10?
4. Who do Jones and his friends say they should be fighting?
5. How does Jones say he takes the power away from Madge?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)