|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the theater the narrator went to the previous night?
2. What is Jones and Alice's table next to?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The door.
(c) The fish tank.
(d) The manager's office.
3. What do the police officers call Jones and Alice?
(b) Uncle Toms.
4. Where was Chester Himes in 1953?
(b) San Francisco.
5. What country did Himes move to with Lesley Packard?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the narrator say he can give the man money for the dog?
2. Why does Alice say she will not be seeing Jones in the future?
3. What does Jones say he has in the palm of his hand?
4. Which of Wright's novels did Baldwin feel threatened by?
5. Where do the two patrol officers take Jones and Alice?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)