|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes what Jones thinks about Mr. Harrison?
2. What did Himes steal from the wealthy elderly couple?
3. Why do the two patrol officers stop Alice and Jones?
(a) They have no license plate.
(b) They are black.
(c) They are speeding.
(d) They want to search their truck.
4. Where was Chester Himes in 1953?
(a) San Francisco.
5. What does Black Boy kill Marie with?
(a) A shiv.
(b) A screw driver.
(c) A dagger.
(d) An axe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the girls in Alice's sitting room does Jones say has brown colored skin?
2. What does Don give Jones?
3. What did Himes' father teach at the Lincoln Institute?
4. What kind of pass does Jones get at the beginning of Chapter 5?
5. Who does Mrs. Harrison think Alice and Jones should interact with more regularly?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)