|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15, 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stops the conversation between Jones and Madge?
(a) A police raid.
(b) A bell.
(c) A fire alarm.
(d) A fight.
2. What does Jones say Alice has done to her face in Chapter 16?
(a) Scratched it.
(b) Powdered it.
(c) Bruised it.
(d) Ruined it.
3. What is Jones choosing at the beginning of Chapter 16?
(a) Drugstore supplies.
(b) A new car.
(d) His clothes.
4. What do the white and black boy fight with in Jones' dream?
5. What position does McDougall say he is demoting Jones to?
(b) Pipe fitter.
(d) Oil worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jones drive out to see at the end of Chapter 9?
2. What does Jones dream about at the beginning of Chapter 9?
3. What problem do Leighton and the girls talk about?
4. Who does Mr. Harrison say the Negro air fighters are intimidating in war?
5. What does the narrator hear Henry say next door?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)