|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15, 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the light colored girl in Alice's sitting room?
2. What does Jones discover one of his purchases has turned into?
(a) An ax.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A pen.
3. Who does Madge say she refuses to work with?
(a) A nigger.
(b) A paddy.
(c) A kiki.
(d) A spick.
4. Where is Elsie from?
(d) New York.
5. What does the narrator say a feeling settles in his stomach like?
(a) A Jack-in-the-box.
(b) Butterfly wings.
(c) A coiled snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Madge act towards Jones at the beginning of Chapter 15?
2. What does the narrator say he felt a crazy impulse to do?
3. How does the narrator describe the color of Alice's hair?
4. What do the white and black boy fight with in Jones' dream?
5. Who does Madge threaten to call as Jones leaves?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)