Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guinevere do when Arthur arrives at the convent in "Guinevere"?
(a) Runs away.
(c) Falls prostrate.
(d) Runs to him.
2. What is wrapped around the child whom Arthur and Lancelot find in "The Last Tournament"?
(b) A silk robe.
3. What does Ettarre promise Pelleas if he wins her the prize of the tournament?
(a) Her love.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her forgiveness.
(d) Her kingdom.
4. How long are the knights bound to search for the Holy Grail?
(a) Three years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Two years.
(d) One year.
5. What happens to Elaine in the end of "Lancelot and Elaine"?
(a) She is stabbed.
(b) She falls in love with Merlin.
(c) She dies of heartbreak.
(d) She falls in love with Gawain.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Tristram married in "The Last Tournament"?
2. Where does Arthur tell Guinevere he hopes to see her again in "Guinevere"?
3. Where does Sir Percivale go to finish the remainder of his life?
4. Who wins the tournament in "The Last Tournament"?
5. Who does Pelleas find in bed with Ettarre?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)