|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Sir Percivale tell the story of "The Holy Grail"?
2. How does Arthur feel about the knights taking the oath to search for the Holy Grail?
3. What is wrapped around the child whom Arthur and Lancelot find in "The Last Tournament"?
(d) A silk robe.
4. Where does Sir Percivale go to finish the remainder of his life?
(a) Mark's kingdom.
(b) Lot's kingdom.
(c) A monastery.
(d) The Red Knight's land.
5. How many times has Lancelot previously won Arthur's tournament in "Lancelot and Elaine"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Arthur claims in "Guinevere" that men naturally seek wives who help them practice what?
2. Which of Arthur's knights has planned to overthrow him in "Guinevere"?
3. Arthur tells Guinevere that her sins have affected whom in "Guinevere"?
4. Who is engaged in battle with Arthur's forces in "Guinevere"?
5. Where has Guinevere entered a convent in "Guinevere"?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)