|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the last moments of battle in "The Passing of Arthur," who is left alive, in addition to Arthur?
(a) Modred and Belvidere.
(b) Pellam and Galahad.
(c) Belvidere and Percivale.
(d) Modred and Percivale.
2. To whom is Tristram married in "The Last Tournament"?
3. How many times has Lancelot previously won Arthur's tournament in "Lancelot and Elaine"?
4. Who is the one person to whom Guinevere talks in "Guinevere"?
(a) The priest.
(b) The altar boy.
(c) A novice.
(d) The abbess.
5. Who originally drank from the Holy Grail?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Arthur called Sir Percivale in his knighthood?
2. Where does Tristram take a second wife in "The Last Tournament"?
3. Where does Arthur's final battle take place?
4. By whom is the boy beaten when he arrives at Arthur's court before the tournament in "The Last Tournament"?
5. Where do the jousts take place in the tournament in "Pelleas and Ettarre"?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)