|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes great confusion in the final battle of Arthur?
2. After passing through the swamp, where does Sir Percivale see the Grail in "The Holy Grail"?
(a) Above Sir Gawain.
(b) Above Sir Galahad.
(c) Above Arthur.
(d) Above Sir Percivale.
3. What does Arthur ask be thrown into the ocean on his death bed?
(a) His crown.
(b) His scepter.
(c) His ring.
4. Arthur tells Guinevere he has not stopped what in "Guinevere"?
(a) Loving her.
(b) Hating her.
(c) Ruling the kingdom.
(d) Hoping she'll return.
5. Where does Tristram take a second wife in "The Last Tournament"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the jousts take place in the tournament in "Pelleas and Ettarre"?
2. Whom does Arthur leave in control of the kingdom when he goes to war in "The Last Tournament"?
3. What does Arthur plan on giving as a prize in his tournament in "The Last Tournament"?
4. What is the prize in Arthur's tournament in "Pelleas and Ettarre"?
5. In the last moments of battle in "The Passing of Arthur," who is left alive, in addition to Arthur?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)