|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ettarre do once Pelleas wins the prize for her in the tournament?
(a) Marries him.
(b) Locks him outside her fortress.
(c) Kisses him.
(d) Runs away with him.
2. Who at the convent knows Guinevere's identity in "Guinevere"?
(a) The nuns.
(b) The porter.
(c) The abbess.
(d) No one.
3. Which of Arthur's knights has planned to overthrow him in "Guinevere"?
4. Whose ghost visits Arthur in "The Passing of Arthur"?
5. At whose castle is Tristram's first wife being held captive?
(a) King Pellam.
(b) King Mark.
(c) King Lot.
(d) King Pelleas.
Short Answer Questions
1. After passing through the swamp, where does Sir Percivale see the Grail in "The Holy Grail"?
2. Which knight, known as pure and just, speaks with the first person who saw the Holy Grail?
3. With what is Sir Percivale immediately with upon leaving for his search for the Grail?
4. Who had brought the Holy Grail to England?
5. Who tells the story in "The Passing of Arthur"?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)