|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the last moments of battle in "The Passing of Arthur," who is left alive, in addition to Arthur?
(a) Pellam and Galahad.
(b) Modred and Belvidere.
(c) Belvidere and Percivale.
(d) Modred and Percivale.
2. Who taunts Tristram over his infidelity in "The Last Tournament"?
3. Which of Elaine's brothers decides to participate in the tournament in "Lancelot and Elaine"?
4. Where does Arthur's final battle take place?
(a) The south.
(b) The east.
(c) The north.
(d) The west.
5. Why does Guinevere not attend the tournament in "Lancelot and Elaine"?
(a) She is with child.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She hates violence.
(d) She is sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Arthur tells Guinevere he has not stopped what in "Guinevere"?
2. To which castle does Lancelot ride to in "Lancelot and Elaine"?
3. Who tells the story in "The Passing of Arthur"?
4. In what way does the Red Knight say his kingdom differs from Arthur's?
5. What color eyes does Ettarre have in "Pelleas and Ettarre"?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)