|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Arthur's final battle take place?
(a) The west.
(b) The east.
(c) The south.
(d) The north.
2. Where does Arthur tell Guinevere he hopes to see her again in "Guinevere"?
(a) The convent.
(c) Her country.
3. Who is the one person to whom Guinevere talks in "Guinevere"?
(a) The priest.
(b) The altar boy.
(c) The abbess.
(d) A novice.
4. Arthur tells Guinevere he has not stopped what in "Guinevere"?
(a) Hoping she'll return.
(b) Loving her.
(c) Hating her.
(d) Ruling the kingdom.
5. To whom is Tristram married in "The Last Tournament"?
6. What does Ettarre do once Pelleas wins the prize for her in the tournament?
(a) Marries him.
(b) Locks him outside her fortress.
(c) Runs away with him.
(d) Kisses him.
7. Why does Guinevere not attend the tournament in "Lancelot and Elaine"?
(a) She is with child.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is sick.
(d) She hates violence.
8. Who does Pelleas fight in the ending of "Pelleas and Ettarre"?
9. How does Arthur feel about the knights taking the oath to search for the Holy Grail?
10. Who mortally wounds Arthur in the end of "The Passing of Arthur"?
11. After passing through the swamp, where does Sir Percivale see the Grail in "The Holy Grail"?
(a) Above Sir Gawain.
(b) Above Arthur.
(c) Above Sir Percivale.
(d) Above Sir Galahad.
12. Where do the jousts take place in the tournament in "Pelleas and Ettarre"?
(a) Usk Holden.
13. In the last moments of battle in "The Passing of Arthur," who is left alive, in addition to Arthur?
(a) Modred and Percivale.
(b) Pellam and Galahad.
(c) Belvidere and Percivale.
(d) Modred and Belvidere.
14. With what is Sir Percivale immediately with upon leaving for his search for the Grail?
(b) A black knight.
15. Who arrives to take Arthur away on a barge in the end of "The Passing of Arthur"?
(a) Three queens.
(b) Three knights.
(d) The Lady of the Lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which castle does Lancelot ride to in "Lancelot and Elaine"?
2. What does Elaine cherish in the beginning of "Lancelot and Elaine"?
3. Whose forces are defeated in the battle in "Guinevere"?
4. Who initially had the vision of the Holy Grail?
5. How many knights accompany Ettarre everywhere she goes?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)