|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tristram take a second wife in "The Last Tournament"?
2. How long are the knights bound to search for the Holy Grail?
(a) Three years.
(b) One year.
(c) Five years.
(d) Two years.
3. Whom does Arthur send to give the mysterious knight the tournament prize in "Lancelot and Elaine"?
4. Who tells the story in "The Passing of Arthur"?
(a) Sir Galahad.
(b) Sir Belvidere.
(c) Sir Lancelot.
(d) Sir Percivale.
5. Whose army is Arthur fighting in "The Passing of Arthur"?
(b) The Red Knight's.
6. Who at the convent knows Guinevere's identity in "Guinevere"?
(a) The nuns.
(b) The abbess.
(c) The porter.
(d) No one.
7. What is wrapped around the child whom Arthur and Lancelot find in "The Last Tournament"?
(c) A silk robe.
8. In the last moments of battle in "The Passing of Arthur," who is left alive, in addition to Arthur?
(a) Pellam and Galahad.
(b) Modred and Percivale.
(c) Belvidere and Percivale.
(d) Modred and Belvidere.
9. Who had brought the Holy Grail to England?
(a) Saint Terrence Antillion.
(b) Saint Joseph Antithes.
(c) Saint Andrew Maridriel.
(d) Saint Arimathan Joseph.
10. Which of Arthur's knights has planned to overthrow him in "Guinevere"?
11. To whom does Lancelot plan on giving the prize of the tournament in "Lancelot and Elaine"?
12. What had Arthur called Sir Percivale in his knighthood?
(a) The Kind.
(b) The Virtuous.
(c) The Pure.
(d) The Just.
13. In what month does Sir Percivale tell his friend the story of "The Holy Grail"?
14. Who is engaged in battle with Arthur's forces in "Guinevere"?
15. What color eyes does Ettarre have in "Pelleas and Ettarre"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Arthur leave in control of the kingdom when he goes to war in "The Last Tournament"?
2. In what way does the Red Knight say his kingdom differs from Arthur's?
3. Where has Guinevere entered a convent in "Guinevere"?
4. Who arrives to take Arthur away on a barge in the end of "The Passing of Arthur"?
5. What does Ettarre promise Pelleas if he wins her the prize of the tournament?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)