|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who initially had the vision of the Holy Grail?
(a) Arthur's sister.
(b) Lancelot's sister.
(c) Guinevere's sister.
(d) Sir Percivale's sister.
2. With what is Sir Percivale immediately with upon leaving for his search for the Grail?
(b) A black knight.
3. Who tells the story in "The Passing of Arthur"?
(a) Sir Percivale.
(b) Sir Belvidere.
(c) Sir Lancelot.
(d) Sir Galahad.
4. What does Arthur plan on giving as a prize in his tournament in "The Last Tournament"?
(b) A crown and scepter.
(c) A ruby necklace.
(d) An emerald necklace.
5. In what way does the Red Knight say his kingdom differs from Arthur's?
6. After passing through the swamp, where does Sir Percivale see the Grail in "The Holy Grail"?
(a) Above Sir Galahad.
(b) Above Arthur.
(c) Above Sir Percivale.
(d) Above Sir Gawain.
7. How many times has Lancelot previously won Arthur's tournament in "Lancelot and Elaine"?
8. Whom does Arthur leave in control of the kingdom when he goes to war in "The Last Tournament"?
9. Whose ghost visits Arthur in "The Passing of Arthur"?
10. Whose army is Arthur fighting in "The Passing of Arthur"?
(d) The Red Knight's.
11. To whom does Sir Percivale tell the story of "The Holy Grail"?
12. With whom is Guinevere having an affair in "The Last Tournament"?
13. Who is the one person to whom Guinevere talks in "Guinevere"?
(a) The priest.
(b) A novice.
(c) The altar boy.
(d) The abbess.
14. Where has Guinevere entered a convent in "Guinevere"?
15. Arthur tells Guinevere that her sins have affected whom in "Guinevere"?
(a) Lancelot's wife.
(b) Her everlasting soul.
(c) Their children.
(d) The entire kingdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Arthur's army push the opposing forces in "The Passing of Arthur"?
2. How many brothers does Elaine have in "Lancelot and Elaine"?
3. How many knights accompany Ettarre everywhere she goes?
4. What is the prize of Arthur's great tournament in "Lancelot and Elaine"?
5. Who taunts Tristram over his infidelity in "The Last Tournament"?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)