|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose army is Arthur fighting in "The Passing of Arthur"?
(b) The Red Knight's.
2. To whom is Tristram married in "The Last Tournament"?
3. To whom does Sir Percivale tell the story of "The Holy Grail"?
4. Who mortally wounds Arthur in the end of "The Passing of Arthur"?
5. What are the women whom Pelleas encounters in the wood doing?
(a) Looking for King Arthur.
(b) Looking for Pelleas.
(c) Trying to find their way.
(d) Going to their castle.
6. Where does Tristram take a second wife in "The Last Tournament"?
7. In what way does the Red Knight say his kingdom differs from Arthur's?
8. Who wins the tournament in "The Last Tournament"?
(a) The Red Knight.
9. With whom is Guinevere having an affair in "The Last Tournament"?
10. To whom does Lancelot plan on giving the prize of the tournament in "Lancelot and Elaine"?
11. How many knights accompany Ettarre everywhere she goes?
12. How long are the knights bound to search for the Holy Grail?
(a) Five years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Two years.
(d) One year.
13. What does Guinevere do when Arthur arrives at the convent in "Guinevere"?
(a) Runs to him.
(b) Falls prostrate.
(c) Runs away.
14. How many times has Lancelot previously won Arthur's tournament in "Lancelot and Elaine"?
15. How many brothers does Elaine have in "Lancelot and Elaine"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the last moments of battle in "The Passing of Arthur," who is left alive, in addition to Arthur?
2. Who is the one person to whom Guinevere talks in "Guinevere"?
3. Which of Elaine's brothers decides to participate in the tournament in "Lancelot and Elaine"?
4. What is wrapped around the child whom Arthur and Lancelot find in "The Last Tournament"?
5. Who is engaged in battle with Arthur's forces in "Guinevere"?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)