|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the jousts take place in the tournament in "Pelleas and Ettarre"?
(d) Usk Holden.
2. What color eyes does Ettarre have in "Pelleas and Ettarre"?
3. How many times has Lancelot previously won Arthur's tournament in "Lancelot and Elaine"?
4. With what is Sir Percivale immediately with upon leaving for his search for the Grail?
(b) A black knight.
5. Who mortally wounds Arthur in the end of "The Passing of Arthur"?
6. Whose army is Arthur fighting in "The Passing of Arthur"?
(b) The Red Knight's.
7. How long are the knights bound to search for the Holy Grail?
(a) Three years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Two years.
(d) One year.
8. Who had brought the Holy Grail to England?
(a) Saint Andrew Maridriel.
(b) Saint Terrence Antillion.
(c) Saint Arimathan Joseph.
(d) Saint Joseph Antithes.
9. What are the women whom Pelleas encounters in the wood doing?
(a) Looking for Pelleas.
(b) Trying to find their way.
(c) Looking for King Arthur.
(d) Going to their castle.
10. In the last moments of battle in "The Passing of Arthur," who is left alive, in addition to Arthur?
(a) Pellam and Galahad.
(b) Modred and Belvidere.
(c) Modred and Percivale.
(d) Belvidere and Percivale.
11. To whom is Tristram married in "The Last Tournament"?
12. Arthur claims in "Guinevere" that men naturally seek wives who help them practice what?
13. Where does Arthur sit in the hall in the beginning of "Pelleas and Ettarre"?
(c) Sir Mark's castle.
14. Whose ghost visits Arthur in "The Passing of Arthur"?
15. According to the ghost, when will Arthur die in "The Passing of Arthur"?
(a) The following hour.
(b) The next day.
(c) The following year.
(d) The next week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pelleas find in bed with Ettarre?
2. What happens to Elaine in the end of "Lancelot and Elaine"?
3. What causes great confusion in the final battle of Arthur?
4. At whose castle is Tristram's first wife being held captive?
5. Where has Guinevere entered a convent in "Guinevere"?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)