|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second tactic that Vivien uses on Merlin in "Merlin and Vivien"?
2. What is the name of Arthur's sword?
3. How many siblings does Guinevere have?
4. Whom does Enid overhear plotting to kill Geraint on their journey in "Geraint and Enid"?
5. In the Dedication, what would steal and devour the children in the land where Guinevere lived?
6. What does Geraint give to the peasants in return for their hospitality in "Geraint and Enid"?
(b) A goblet.
(c) A crown.
(d) A horse.
7. What does lightening strike in "Merlin and Vivien"?
(a) A branch.
(c) A book.
8. Who is Enid's former suitor in "Geraint and Enid"?
9. Who gives Arthur his sword in the Dedication?
(c) The Lady of the Lake.
10. With whom does Balin see the Queen by the garden in "Balin and Balan"?
11. In "Gareth and Lynette," Lancelot tells Lynette that a man is only made strong through what?
12. Who succeeds in wounding Geraint in "Geraint and Enid"?
13. In what way does Vivien attempt to woo Merlin in "Merlin and Vivien"?
(a) Using her wiles.
(b) Making him desperate for her.
(c) Stealing his children.
(d) Cheering him up.
14. Against whom does Merlin suggest Vivien might use the spell, if not him, in "Merlin and Vivien"?
(a) The Queen.
(b) King Mark.
(c) The Knights of the Round Table.
15. With whom was Geraint in the woods watching the king's hunt in "The Marriage of Geraint"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Geraint commands that Enid ride how when they set out in "Geraint and Enid"?
2. How does Vivien tell Guinevere that her parents died?
3. Arthur's royalty is questioned because people don't believe he is whose son?
4. The men in the tournament in "The Marriage of Geraint" are only allowed to participate if they have who with them?
5. Geraint awakens to hear Enid say she is not what to him?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)