|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Geraint do to the Earl of Doorm?
(a) Removes his head.
(b) Has him hanged.
(c) Wounds him and leaves him living.
(d) Stabs him through the heart.
2. Who is the one person who stops after Geraint has collapsed at the side of the road in "Geraint and Enid"?
(a) The Baron.
(b) The Earl.
(c) King Arthur.
(d) King Uther.
3. What is the name of Arthur's sword?
4. Whose symbol does Balin gain permission to wear on his shield in "Balin and Balan"?
5. In "The Marriage of Geraint," Geraint tells Enid to put on what dress of hers?
6. What word does Vivien hear Merlin say which throws her into a rage in "Merlin and Vivien"?
7. Geraint commands that Enid ride how when they set out in "Geraint and Enid"?
(a) Above him.
(b) Behind him.
(c) Beside him.
(d) In front of him.
8. Who succeeds in wounding Geraint in "Geraint and Enid"?
9. In "Gareth and Lynette," whom does the most fearsome knight with the besieged maiden hope to defeat?
10. Who is Gareth's mother?
11. Who goes in secret and defeats Balin and Balan?
12. What does Geraint believe of Enid in "Geraint and Enid"?
(a) She is conspiring to kill him.
(b) She is having an affair.
(c) She is planning to leave him.
(d) She is having a child.
13. Arthur's royalty is questioned because people don't believe he is whose son?
14. The banners in Arthur's hall represent how many battles?
15. With whom does Balin see the Queen by the garden in "Balin and Balan"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What maiden has been besieged in "Gareth and Lynette"?
2. Who is Leodogran's brother?
3. What does lightening strike in "Merlin and Vivien"?
4. Who stops Geraint and Enid as they continue past Doorm's realm?
5. What happens to Geraint when he goes to find out the identity of the knight in the woods in "The Marriage of Geraint"?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)