|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Geraint eventually die?
(a) Fighting against Arthur.
(b) In the arms of Enid.
(c) Serving Arthur.
(d) In a monastery.
2. Who is Leodogran's brother?
3. Who is Gareth's father?
(a) King Mark.
(b) Sir Bleys.
(c) King Lot.
(d) Sir Galahad.
4. Whom does Gareth mistake for a bandit and attack in "Gareth and Lynette"?
(d) The Red Knight.
5. Balin ends up going toward whose realm in "Balin and Balan"?
(a) The Red Knight's.
6. What does lightening strike in "Merlin and Vivien"?
(b) A branch.
(d) A book.
7. In "Gareth and Lynette," Lancelot tells Lynette that a man is only made strong through what?
8. Whom does the woodsman tell Balin he believes gave the wood spirits invisible powers in "Balin and Balan"?
9. Who attacks Gareth and Lynette when they first set out to save Lynette's sister?
(a) Sir Lancelot.
(b) Sir Gawain.
(c) Sir Kay.
(d) Sir Belvidere.
10. Who hosts the tournament in "The Marriage of Geraint"?
11. Who is on his way to disband Doorm's kingdom in "Geraint and Enid"?
12. When did Guinevere arrive at Camelot?
13. What is the name of Arthur's sword?
14. What is the prize of the tournament in "The Marriage of Geraint"?
(a) A jeweled scepter.
(b) A golden sword.
(c) A golden sparrow.
(d) A golden crown.
15. Who is King Pellam's heir in "Balin and Balan"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose symbol does Balin gain permission to wear on his shield in "Balin and Balan"?
2. What does Balin do after he suspects the Queen is unfaithful?
3. What does Vivien accuse Merlin of using the spell to do for his own use in "Merlin and Vivien"?
4. Geraint's peers attribute his leaving Arthur's circle as a loss of what?
5. Geraint awakens to hear Enid say she is not what to him?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)