|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Vivien's mother die?
(a) On her father's corpse.
(b) In a chapel.
(c) In Camelot.
(d) In the Queen's quarters.
2. Geraint awakens to hear Enid say she is not what to him?
(a) "A true wife."
(b) "A good wife."
(c) "A true maiden."
(d) "An honest wife."
3. To whom is Gorlos married?
4. Who was king before King Uther?
5. Who stops Geraint and Enid as they continue past Doorm's realm?
(a) Earl Doorm.
6. What relic does Balin take from the chapel in "Balin and Balan"?
(a) A crown.
(b) A nail from Christ's cross.
(c) The Holy Grail.
(d) A spear which wounded Christ.
7. What does Vivien accuse Merlin of using the spell to do for his own use in "Merlin and Vivien"?
(a) Trapping children.
(b) Trapping women.
(c) Killing knights.
(d) Killing children.
8. How long had Balin been exiled in "Balin and Balan"?
(a) One year.
(b) Three years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Two years.
9. By what are Balin and Balan located outside Camelot in the beginning of "Balin and Balan"?
(a) A mountain.
(b) A tree.
(c) A meadow.
(d) A fountain.
10. What are Balin's praises of the Queen met with in Pellam's castle?
11. How does Geraint eventually die?
(a) Serving Arthur.
(b) Fighting against Arthur.
(c) In a monastery.
(d) In the arms of Enid.
12. Who is Enid's former suitor in "Geraint and Enid"?
13. Who is Gareth's mother?
14. For what do Geraint and Enid ask the peasants in their village?
(a) Their king.
(c) A horse.
(d) The chapel.
15. Whom does Gareth mistake for a bandit and attack in "Gareth and Lynette"?
(a) The Red Knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Earl Doorm try to convince Enid in "Geraint and Enid"?
2. Who is Guinevere's father?
3. How did Vivien's father die?
4. Geraint takes his wife back to his own land to protect her of hearing rumors of what?
5. Whom does Vivien tell Guinevere is attempting to force her to marry him?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)