|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is on his way to disband Doorm's kingdom in "Geraint and Enid"?
2. What are Balin's praises of the Queen met with in Pellam's castle?
3. Gareth's mother allows him to go to Arthur's court on the condition that he work where first?
(a) The stables.
(b) The garden.
(c) The farm.
(d) The kitchen.
4. How does Vivien tell Guinevere that her parents died?
(a) In a convent.
(b) Fighting for Arthur.
(c) Fighting against Arthur.
(d) In an accident.
5. Merlin's sought-after spell involved being able to do what to people?
(a) Make them sorrowful.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Imprison them.
(d) Make them fall in love.
6. What kind of magnificent dress does Edith's mother find for her in "The Marriage of Geraint"?
7. Balin ends up going toward whose realm in "Balin and Balan"?
(d) The Red Knight's.
8. Who hears a minstrel of Guinevere and Lancelot with Vivien in "Merlin and Vivien"?
9. Who is Enid's former suitor in "Geraint and Enid"?
10. What do some men believe is more fitting of a maiden for a knight in "Merlin and Vivien"?
(a) Committing suicide.
(c) Bearing children.
(d) Remaining a virgin.
11. What is Sparrow-Hawk's real name?
12. With whom was Geraint in the woods watching the king's hunt in "The Marriage of Geraint"?
13. What does Vivien accuse Merlin of using the spell to do for his own use in "Merlin and Vivien"?
(a) Trapping children.
(b) Killing children.
(c) Trapping women.
(d) Killing knights.
14. Who professes that his new-found virtue is a result of having been beaten by Geraint?
(b) Earl Doorm.
15. What is the name of King Arthur's castle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second tactic that Vivien uses on Merlin in "Merlin and Vivien"?
2. Who raised Arthur?
3. What is the name of Arthur's sword?
4. Who is Leodogran's brother?
5. By what are Balin and Balan located outside Camelot in the beginning of "Balin and Balan"?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)