|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does lightening strike in "Merlin and Vivien"?
(a) A book.
(d) A branch.
2. What kind of magnificent dress does Edith's mother find for her in "The Marriage of Geraint"?
3. How long had Balin been exiled in "Balin and Balan"?
(a) Three years.
(b) One year.
(c) Two years.
(d) Six years.
4. Geraint is what as well as a knight in "The Marriage of Geraint"?
(a) A prince.
(b) A baron.
(c) A duke.
(d) A king.
5. In what way does Vivien attempt to woo Merlin in "Merlin and Vivien"?
(a) Making him desperate for her.
(b) Stealing his children.
(c) Using her wiles.
(d) Cheering him up.
6. Who approaches Balin and asks for his help in the woods in "Balin and Balan"?
(a) A woodsman.
7. How many knights have seized Lynette's sister in "Gareth and Lynette"?
8. Who is King Pellam's heir in "Balin and Balan"?
9. Who is Leodogran's brother?
10. To whose territory do Enid and Geraint travel after the duel between Geraint and her former suitor?
(a) Earl Doorm.
(b) King Mark.
(c) Earl Modred.
(d) King Uther.
11. Who raised Arthur?
(b) Sir Anton.
12. In which direction is the wood devil in "Balin and Balan"?
13. From whom does King Pellam find himself descended in "Balin and Balan"?
(a) Saint Exeder of Lyon.
(b) Saint Jupiter Abraham.
(c) Saint Arimathan Joseph.
(d) Saint Christon Pilapes.
14. Who is Enid's former suitor in "Geraint and Enid"?
15. Whose mission is it to hunt the wood devil in "Balin and Balan"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sparrow-Hawk's real name?
2. In "Gareth and Lynette," Lancelot tells Lynette that a man is only made strong through what?
3. Why doesn't Enid succeed in warning Geraint initially of the coming attack by her former suitor in "Geraint and Enid"?
4. Who hosts the tournament in "The Marriage of Geraint"?
5. What are Balin's praises of the Queen met with in Pellam's castle?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)