|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Passing of Arthur and To The Queen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Guinevere entered a convent in "Guinevere"?
2. In "Gareth and Lynette," Lancelot tells Lynette that a man is only made strong through what?
3. Who is on his way to disband Doorm's kingdom in "Geraint and Enid"?
4. What does Arthur plan on giving as a prize in his tournament in "The Last Tournament"?
(a) A ruby necklace.
(b) An emerald necklace.
(d) A crown and scepter.
5. Enid is the daughter of whom in "The Marriage of Geraint"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Balin ends up going toward whose realm in "Balin and Balan"?
2. How many knights have seized Lynette's sister in "Gareth and Lynette"?
3. To whose territory do Enid and Geraint travel after the duel between Geraint and her former suitor?
4. What does Geraint give to the peasants in return for their hospitality in "Geraint and Enid"?
5. Who succeeds in wounding Geraint in "Geraint and Enid"?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)