|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Passing of Arthur and To The Queen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Vivien's father die?
(a) Fighting for Arthur.
(b) At war with Arthur.
(c) Of old age.
(d) By hanging.
2. Who is Enid's former suitor in "Geraint and Enid"?
3. Who approaches Balin and asks for his help in the woods in "Balin and Balan"?
(d) A woodsman.
4. What relic does Balin take from the chapel in "Balin and Balan"?
(a) A crown.
(b) A spear which wounded Christ.
(c) The Holy Grail.
(d) A nail from Christ's cross.
5. In "Gareth and Lynette," whom does the most fearsome knight with the besieged maiden hope to defeat?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which knight, known as pure and just, speaks with the first person who saw the Holy Grail?
2. Who had initially requested the spell of which Merlin holds secret in "Merlin and Vivien"?
3. How does Geraint eventually die?
4. Who is the fool of Arthur's castle?
5. Who does Pelleas fight in the ending of "Pelleas and Ettarre"?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)