|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Passing of Arthur and To The Queen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who succeeds in wounding Geraint in "Geraint and Enid"?
2. When did Guinevere arrive at Camelot?
3. Where does Arthur's final battle take place?
(a) The west.
(b) The south.
(c) The north.
(d) The east.
4. What happens to Geraint when he goes to find out the identity of the knight in the woods in "The Marriage of Geraint"?
(a) He is stabbed with a lance.
(b) He is lashed with a whip.
(c) He is slapped with a glove.
(d) He is stabbed with a dagger.
5. What does Vivien accuse Merlin of using the spell to do for his own use in "Merlin and Vivien"?
(a) Trapping women.
(b) Trapping children.
(c) Killing children.
(d) Killing knights.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Arthur tell Guinevere he hopes to see her again in "Guinevere"?
2. What word does Vivien hear Merlin say which throws her into a rage in "Merlin and Vivien"?
3. What does Geraint believe of Enid in "Geraint and Enid"?
4. What is the prize in Arthur's tournament in "Pelleas and Ettarre"?
5. To which castle does Lancelot ride to in "Lancelot and Elaine"?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)