|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Tournament.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Vivien hear Merlin say which throws her into a rage in "Merlin and Vivien"?
2. By whom is the boy beaten when he arrives at Arthur's court before the tournament in "The Last Tournament"?
(a) King Antione.
(b) King Mark.
(c) The Red Knight.
(d) King Pellam.
3. Who had lost to the King of Lot in "that first war," as stated in "Balin and Balan"?
4. What does Elaine cherish in the beginning of "Lancelot and Elaine"?
(a) Lancelot's shield.
(b) Lancelot's sword.
(c) The Holy Grail.
(d) Arthur's shield.
5. To whom is Tristram married in "The Last Tournament"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Dedication, the Queen of Orkney says, "A doubtful throne is ____ on summer seas."
2. Where do Lancelot and his companion stay for the night in "Lancelot and Elaine"?
3. What is the prize in Arthur's tournament in "Pelleas and Ettarre"?
4. Who professes that his new-found virtue is a result of having been beaten by Geraint?
5. At whose castle is Tristram's first wife being held captive?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)