|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Holy Grail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what material is the dress Enid wore in "The Marriage of Geraint" when they met?
2. What had Arthur called Sir Percivale in his knighthood?
(a) The Just.
(b) The Kind.
(c) The Virtuous.
(d) The Pure.
3. Who professes that his new-found virtue is a result of having been beaten by Geraint?
(d) Earl Doorm.
4. How many knights have seized Lynette's sister in "Gareth and Lynette"?
5. Who hosts the tournament in "The Marriage of Geraint"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the one person who stops after Geraint has collapsed at the side of the road in "Geraint and Enid"?
2. Who raised Arthur?
3. Whom does the woodsman tell Balin he believes gave the wood spirits invisible powers in "Balin and Balan"?
4. Geraint awakens to hear Enid say she is not what to him?
5. The banners in Arthur's hall represent how many battles?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)