|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Holy Grail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the final knight in "Gareth and Lynette" turn out to be?
(a) A monster.
(b) A woman.
(c) A boy.
(d) A ghost.
2. Who professes that his new-found virtue is a result of having been beaten by Geraint?
(b) Earl Doorm.
3. What maiden has been besieged in "Gareth and Lynette"?
4. Who is on his way to disband Doorm's kingdom in "Geraint and Enid"?
5. How long are the knights bound to search for the Holy Grail?
(a) Two years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Five years.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of weapons does Geraint wield in the tournament in "The Marriage of Geraint"?
2. Geraint awakens to hear Enid say she is not what to him?
3. Who is Guinevere's father?
4. In the Dedication, whom does Leodogran summon along with Brastias and Bedivere?
5. For how long does Gareth's mother insist he do menial work for Arthur before becoming a knight?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)