|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Marriage of Geraint.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Dedication, the Queen of Orkney says, "A doubtful throne is ____ on summer seas."
2. What maiden has been besieged in "Gareth and Lynette"?
3. In the Dedication, what land is "Thick with wet woods, and many a beast therein"?
4. Arthur's knights claim that two men know the truth of Arthur's birth. These are Merlin and who?
5. Who hosts the tournament in "The Marriage of Geraint"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Arthur send to bring Guinevere to him?
2. Whom does Gareth mistake for a bandit and attack in "Gareth and Lynette"?
3. Who attacks Gareth and Lynette when they first set out to save Lynette's sister?
4. What is the prize of the tournament in "The Marriage of Geraint"?
5. Who is the most fearsome of the knights who has seized Lynette's sister in "Gareth and Lynette"?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)