|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gareth and Lynette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long does Gareth's mother insist he do menial work for Arthur before becoming a knight?
(a) One year.
(b) Four months.
(c) Two years.
(d) Six months.
2. What is the name of King Arthur's castle?
3. Whom does Gareth mistake for a bandit and attack in "Gareth and Lynette"?
(b) The Red Knight.
4. Who raised Arthur?
(d) Sir Anton.
5. What is the name of Arthur's sword?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the final knight in "Gareth and Lynette" turn out to be?
2. After how long does Gareth's mother release him from his oath in "Gareth and Lynette"?
3. Who is in the group of thieves attempting to murder in "Gareth and Lynette"?
4. In "Gareth and Lynette," Lancelot tells Lynette that a man is only made strong through what?
5. In the Dedication, whom does Leodogran summon along with Brastias and Bedivere?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)