|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gareth and Lynette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not trust Gareth when he arrives at Arthur's court and treats him meanly?
(a) Sir Gawain.
(b) Sir Mark.
(c) Sir Galahad.
(d) Sir Kay.
2. In the Dedication, whom does Leodogran summon along with Brastias and Bedivere?
3. Who gives Arthur his sword in the Dedication?
(d) The Lady of the Lake.
4. What is the name of King Arthur's castle?
5. Who is Gareth's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Guinevere arrive at Camelot?
2. How many knights have seized Lynette's sister in "Gareth and Lynette"?
3. In "Gareth and Lynette," Lancelot tells Lynette that a man is only made strong through what?
4. Who is Guinevere's father?
5. What maiden has been besieged in "Gareth and Lynette"?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)