|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Tournament.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wins the tournament in "The Last Tournament"?
(d) The Red Knight.
2. At whose castle is Tristram's first wife being held captive?
(a) King Pelleas.
(b) King Pellam.
(c) King Mark.
(d) King Lot.
3. How many brothers does Elaine have in "Lancelot and Elaine"?
4. Who was king before King Uther?
5. What is the prize in Arthur's tournament in "Pelleas and Ettarre"?
(a) A diamond.
(b) A crown and a shield.
(c) A golden circlet and a sword.
(d) A ruby necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Geraint when he goes to find out the identity of the knight in the woods in "The Marriage of Geraint"?
2. Whom does the woodsman tell Balin he believes gave the wood spirits invisible powers in "Balin and Balan"?
3. What happens to Elaine in the end of "Lancelot and Elaine"?
4. What does Geraint give to the peasants in return for their hospitality in "Geraint and Enid"?
5. How many times has Lancelot previously won Arthur's tournament in "Lancelot and Elaine"?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)