|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Tournament.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pelleas fight in the ending of "Pelleas and Ettarre"?
2. What is the name of King Arthur's castle?
3. Whom does the woodsman tell Balin he believes gave the wood spirits invisible powers in "Balin and Balan"?
4. In the Dedication, what land is "Thick with wet woods, and many a beast therein"?
5. Who is Enid's former suitor in "Geraint and Enid"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month does Sir Percivale tell his friend the story of "The Holy Grail"?
2. With whom is Guinevere having an affair in "The Last Tournament"?
3. What does Geraint inform the knight that he and Enid meet while leaving Doorm?
4. What is the prize in Arthur's tournament in "Pelleas and Ettarre"?
5. In "Gareth and Lynette," Lancelot tells Lynette that a man is only made strong through what?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)