|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lancelot and Elaine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Merlin's sought-after spell involved being able to do what to people?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Make them fall in love.
(c) Imprison them.
(d) Make them sorrowful.
2. Whom does Vivien tell Guinevere is attempting to force her to marry him?
(a) King Lot.
(b) King Mark.
(c) King Uther.
(d) King Pellam.
3. Who is Gareth's father?
(a) Sir Bleys.
(b) Sir Galahad.
(c) King Mark.
(d) King Lot.
4. What is the fourth and final knight in "Gareth and Lynette" wearing a suit covered with?
5. What does Merlin tell Vivien of the book in which the spell is written in "Merlin and Vivien"?
(a) It is invisible.
(b) It is unholy.
(c) It is in a language she won't know.
(d) It is deadly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of King Arthur's castle?
2. What do some men believe is more fitting of a maiden for a knight in "Merlin and Vivien"?
3. Who hosts the tournament in "The Marriage of Geraint"?
4. In "Gareth and Lynette," whom does the most fearsome knight with the besieged maiden hope to defeat?
5. How did Vivien's father die?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)