|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harry carrying as he gets ready to begin his set in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A book.
(b) A wand.
(c) A cane.
(d) A menu.
2. What does Harry initially tell Irene about himself.
(a) That he is as mysterious as her.
(b) That he is not very interesting.
(c) That he is not as smart as he looks.
(d) That he is not very good at story telling.
3. What eventually happens to Quillery for his disruption at the hotel?
(a) He is silenced.
(b) He is warned by the owner.
(c) He is reasoned with by Don.
(d) He is arrested.
4. What does Irene tell Weber she is not bound by?
(b) Her actions.
(d) The truth.
5. What year does Harry believe he and Irene had an affair?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry call his act with the Russian mind reader?
2. What is Weber drinking at the beginning of Act 2's second scene?
3. What are Irene and Weber discussing in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What does Irene thank for the Cherrys' ample meal?
5. Weber's former wife left him because his income came from what?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)