|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irene thank for the Cherrys' ample meal?
(b) The linguini.
(c) The zabaglione.
2. Where does Harry think he remembers Irene from?
(a) St. Louis.
3. What does Harry call his act with the Russian mind reader?
(a) The most embarrassing act of his career.
(b) The worst act of his career.
(c) The most forgettable act of his career.
(d) The greatest act of his career.
4. What does Weber say he furnishes the "little people" with?
(a) The threat of war.
(b) An illusion of power.
(c) The envy of profiting.
(d) The power of fear.
5. What does Harry resemble to the other guests?
(a) A magician.
(b) A game show host.
(c) A comedian.
(d) An emcee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Irene and Weber discussing in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What do the guests do as Harry makes his recommendation after Quillery is gone?
3. Where is the captain getting his information from at the start of the second scene in Act 2?
4. What does Harry do when he is convinced Irene is the one he met earlier?
5. What does Harry categorize Weber as in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)