|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else does Irene tell Weber she relays her thoughts to?
(a) No one.
2. What does Irene notice about Harry as they talk?
(a) He is staring at her.
(b) He is always smiling.
(c) He never smiles.
(d) He refuses to look at her.
3. What does Weber say he furnishes the "little people" with?
(a) The power of fear.
(b) An illusion of power.
(c) The threat of war.
(d) The envy of profiting.
4. How does Irene respond to Harry's assertion that the two did share a night together years earlier?
(a) She ignores it.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is insulted.
(d) She laughs.
5. What is Idiot's Delight, as described by Irene?
(a) The name of the orchestra.
(b) A play she read once.
(c) A game God plays.
(d) A childhood game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one of the soldiers arm himself with as he approaches Quillery?
2. What does Weber "compliment" Irene for being?
3. What eventually happens to Quillery for his disruption at the hotel?
4. What does Irene call Harry as he begins to comment further on Weber?
5. What does Harry instruct the girls to do while Quillery is making a scene?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)