|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person Irene reminds Harry of mean to him?
(a) He has been trying to forget them.
(b) They do not mean anything to him.
(c) They have a special place in his memory.
(d) He barely remembers them.
2. What does Irene notice about Harry as they talk?
(a) He refuses to look at her.
(b) He never smiles.
(c) He is always smiling.
(d) He is staring at her.
3. What is every government doing, according to the captain in his conversation with Weber?
(a) Ordering martial law.
(b) Closing their borders.
(c) Imposing censorship.
(d) Imposing curfews.
4. Who else does Irene tell Weber she relays her thoughts to?
(a) No one.
5. Who rescues Irene in her story?
(a) The Russian army.
(b) An Italian soldier.
(c) An American cruiser.
(d) The French army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What eventually happens to Quillery for his disruption at the hotel?
2. What did Harry do during the act with the mind reader?
3. Who tells Quillery he is unwelcome at the hotel as he interrupts the entertainment?
4. What does Irene thank for the Cherrys' ample meal?
5. What does Irene remark to Harry about Quillery's arrest?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)