|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Harry listening to Irene's stories in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) While laughing as she talks.
(b) With fascination.
(c) With a lack of interest.
(d) With a lack of concentration.
2. What does Weber interrupt Harry and Irene for?
(a) To escort Irene to her room.
(b) To see if Harry would play a specific piano piece.
(c) To listen to their conversation.
(d) To prevent Harry from learning the truth.
3. What kind of idealist is Harry, according to Irene?
4. What kind of people consider Weber a villain, as Irene tells Harry?
5. What was the name of the hotel Harry and Irene met in years ago?
(a) The Governor Inn.
(b) The Senator Bryan.
(c) The Senator Inn.
(d) The Governor Bryan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irene thank for the Cherrys' ample meal?
2. What country's silence surprises the captain?
3. What kind of a dancer does Irene label Harry?
4. What are Irene and Weber discussing in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Where are Irene and Weber at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)