|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did her father die, according to Irene?
(a) On an island.
(b) In a prison camp.
(c) In a boat.
(d) In the mountains.
2. What was the name of the hotel Harry and Irene met in years ago?
(a) The Governor Bryan.
(b) The Senator Bryan.
(c) The Governor Inn.
(d) The Senator Inn.
3. What kind of lights does the hotel feature?
4. As reported by Quillery, what have the Italian soldiers done?
(a) Bombed Paris.
(b) Bombed Germany.
(c) Opened the roads.
(d) Joined forces with America.
5. What does Irene praise Weber for?
(a) His generosity.
(b) His skill.
(c) His opinions.
(d) His monetary contributions to the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weber interrupt Harry and Irene for?
2. What is every government doing, according to the captain in his conversation with Weber?
3. What does Irene remark to Harry about Quillery's arrest?
4. What does Harry signal to happen after Quillery exits?
5. What does Harry say the girl that reminded him of Irene had?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)