|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of people consider Weber a villain, as Irene tells Harry?
2. What does Harry signal to happen after Quillery exits?
(a) Everyone should remain silent.
(b) The card games should continue.
(c) The orchestra to begin playing.
(d) Drinks are on the house.
3. What does Irene tell Weber she is not bound by?
(a) Her actions.
(b) The truth.
4. What eventually happens to Quillery for his disruption at the hotel?
(a) He is warned by the owner.
(b) He is silenced.
(c) He is arrested.
(d) He is reasoned with by Don.
5. What is Weber drinking at the beginning of Act 2's second scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weber "compliment" Irene for being?
2. Who does Harry ask to dance as Act 2, Scene 2 ends?
3. What does Irene remark to Harry about Quillery's arrest?
4. What does Harry call his act with the Russian mind reader?
5. What is Harry carrying as he gets ready to begin his set in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)