1. Where is Hotel Monte Gabriele located?
In the Italian Alps.
2. When does the play, Idiot's Delight, take place?
In the late 1930s.
3. What style best describes Hotel Monte Gabriele?
4. Where is Don Navadel originally from?
5. What does Don provide for the hotel guests?
Sports lessons and activities.
6. What nationality is the hotel's owner, Pittaluga?
7. Which of the following best describes Hotel Monte Gabriele's location?
8. What kind of music does the hotel feature?
A live orchestra.
9. How are the wait staff dressed at the hotel?
This section contains 4,094 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)