|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Quillery warn Harry about Weber?
(a) He is an arms industry organizer.
(b) He is a spy.
(c) He is an avid war enthusiast.
(d) He is a German supporter.
2. What will happen to the other people Harry is traveling with if he does not leave immediately as Irene reveals her feelings?
(a) They will be killed.
(b) They will miss the train.
(c) They will leave without him.
(d) They will tell the captain.
3. How does Pittaluga act around the guests and employees?
4. Where does Irene sit as the guests all leave?
(a) By the window.
(b) At the piano.
(c) At the bar.
(d) On the dance floor.
5. What does Quillery prefer over war?
(a) Martial law.
(b) Targeted air strikes.
(d) Political reasoning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the captain do for Harry and the girls?
2. How does Harry react to Irene being detained?
3. Who thought Harry's dancing was good, according to Harry?
4. How long will Irene be detained?
5. Where have the blond girls been performing before stopping at the hotel?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)