|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Weber explains to Irene, what is vulnerable now that the planes have left?
(a) The Italian Alps.
(b) The train station.
(c) The airfield.
(d) The Swiss Alps.
2. What is Idiot's Delight, as described by Irene?
(a) A play she read once.
(b) A game God plays.
(c) The name of the orchestra.
(d) A childhood game.
3. In the Cherrys' opinion, what does the rest of the world lack, in comparison to their own country?
(a) A competent military.
(d) World influence.
4. How do the Cherrys describe war in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. As they reveal to Harry, how many days before visiting the hotel were the Cherrys married?
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality are Irene's relatives, as she explains in the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Who does Harry ask to dance as Act 2, Scene 2 ends?
3. What does Quillery think about Dr. Waldersee's research?
4. What does Quillery believe is stronger than guns or bombs?
5. What are Irene and Weber discussing in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)