|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What label does the captain give the state of the world to Weber at the bar?
2. Who tells Quillery he is unwelcome at the hotel as he interrupts the entertainment?
(a) The Italian soldiers.
(b) The captain.
3. What does Irene reveal her feelings to be towards the end of the play?
(a) She is surprised by Harry.
(b) She is still attracted to Weber.
(c) She loves Harry.
(d) She is confused by Harry.
4. What does Quillery prefer over war?
(a) Political reasoning.
(b) Martial law.
(d) Targeted air strikes.
5. What kind of research does Dr. Waldersee do?
(a) Mental illness.
(d) Sports medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the guests expect from the Italian soldiers who enter the hotel in the first act of the play?
2. What nationality are Irene's relatives, as she explains in the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What did Harry do during the act with the mind reader?
4. What is it about the place of an air strike that interests Irene, as she describes it to Weber?
5. What does Don provide for the hotel guests?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)