|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color hair did Irene have in Harry's memory?
2. What fascinates the men in the hotel about Irene's demeanor?
(a) Her self-assurance.
(b) Her vulnerability.
(c) Her shyness.
(d) Her arrogance.
3. Who comments on Harry's singing and dancing after Irene leaves in Act 2, Scene 3?
(c) The Captain.
4. What does Irene finally admit to Harry in Act 3?
(a) That she was the girl he met years ago.
(b) That she should have never come to the hotel.
(c) That she is scared.
(d) That she has a valid passport.
5. What does Irene order when she goes to the bar in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Club soda.
(b) Martini, shaken, not stirred.
(c) Iced water.
(d) Vodka, straight up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irene thank for the Cherrys' ample meal?
2. What is Irene's reaction to being delayed?
3. Where does Irene sit as the guests all leave?
4. What is the status of Don in Act 3?
5. Prior to stopping at the hotel, where were the girls with Harry sleeping?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)