|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Idiot's Delight, as described by Irene?
(a) The name of the orchestra.
(b) A childhood game.
(c) A play she read once.
(d) A game God plays.
2. Who does Irene think has too many reasons to keep her?
(a) The captain.
(c) The Swiss army.
(d) The Italian soldiers.
3. What does Dr. Waldersee label Quillery's war theory?
(c) A scare tactic.
4. How many blond girls is Harry Van accompanied by in Act 1?
5. What does Irene order when she goes to the bar in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Martini, shaken, not stirred.
(b) Club soda.
(c) Vodka, straight up.
(d) Iced water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will Dr. Waldersee be a pawn for, according to Quillery?
2. What does Quillery think about Dr. Waldersee's research?
3. What is Irene's reaction to being delayed?
4. Who tries to intervene on Quillery's behalf, but is rejected by Quillery himself?
5. What does Irene reveal her feelings to be towards the end of the play?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)