|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Hotel Monte Gabriele located?
(a) In Germany.
(b) In the Swiss Alps.
(c) In the Italian Alps.
(d) In Monticello.
2. What are the Cherrys enjoying at the beginning of Act 2, Scene1?
(a) Hors d'oeuvres.
3. What does Irene remark to Harry about Quillery's arrest?
(a) It could have been avoided.
(b) It was unnecessary.
(c) It is a painful necessity.
(d) It is an unfortunate failure.
4. What nationality are Irene's relatives, as she explains in the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Russian and English.
(b) French and American.
(c) French and English.
(d) Russian and American.
5. How do the men view Irene's accent?
(a) Hard to understand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the beautiful model, Irene, say she is from?
2. What does Harry ask the audience to forgive the band for?
3. What spirit does Irene say her father had?
4. What are there many of in California, according to Irene?
5. Where do Irene's bags end up at the end of Act 3?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)