|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Weber explains to Irene, what is vulnerable now that the planes have left?
(a) The airfield.
(b) The train station.
(c) The Italian Alps.
(d) The Swiss Alps.
2. What does the audience hear in the background as Harry and Irene talk alone in Act 3?
(c) The train moving.
3. What does the character of Harry represent, as it relates to the war in general and his country?
4. What nationality is Dr. Waldersee?
5. Where were the Cherrys married?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irene think of Harry's current work?
2. How is Weber associated with war?
3. What does Quillery warn Harry about Weber?
4. Where did her father die, according to Irene?
5. Where is Hotel Monte Gabriele located?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)