|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many blond girls is Harry Van accompanied by in Act 1?
2. What kind of research does Dr. Waldersee do?
(a) Sports medicine.
(c) Mental illness.
3. What does Harry call his act with the Russian mind reader?
(a) The most embarrassing act of his career.
(b) The most forgettable act of his career.
(c) The greatest act of his career.
(d) The worst act of his career.
4. What does Irene thank for the Cherrys' ample meal?
(b) The linguini.
(c) The zabaglione.
5. What are Irene and Weber discussing in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The business of war.
(b) The nobility of war.
(c) The reason for war.
(d) The results of war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else does Irene tell Weber she relays her thoughts to?
2. What is Weber drinking at the beginning of Act 2's second scene?
3. What is Harry carrying as he gets ready to begin his set in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Which country are the blond girls in Harry's act from?
5. What name does Harry call Irene that she objects to?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)