|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What label does the captain give the state of the world to Weber at the bar?
2. Where is the captain getting his information from at the start of the second scene in Act 2?
(a) The radio.
(b) A messenger.
(c) The newspaper.
3. What does Harry resemble to the other guests?
(a) A comedian.
(b) A game show host.
(c) An emcee.
(d) A magician.
4. As Sherwood uses the guests in the hotel to illustrate the various dispositions of countries at the time, what do the Cherrys represent?
5. When did the planes that Irene questions Weber about take off?
(a) Two days ago.
(c) Earlier in the afternoon.
(d) Earlier that morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has led to the decrease in tourism, affecting the hotel's business?
2. How does Pittaluga act around the guests and employees?
3. What does Irene notice about Harry as they talk?
4. As Weber explains to Irene, what is vulnerable now that the planes have left?
5. What is Quillery denied, causing him to return to the hotel in the first part of Act 2?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)