|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comments on Harry's singing and dancing after Irene leaves in Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) The Captain.
2. What fascinates the men in the hotel about Irene's demeanor?
(a) Her vulnerability.
(b) Her arrogance.
(c) Her shyness.
(d) Her self-assurance.
3. What has led to the decrease in tourism, affecting the hotel's business?
(a) The lack of snow.
(b) The threat of a government takeover.
(c) The war.
(d) The time of year.
4. What takes Weber away at the end of Act 2, Scene1?
(a) A former friend.
(b) Harry asks to speak with him.
(c) He leaves in fear.
5. What is it about the place of an air strike that interests Irene, as she describes it to Weber?
(a) The devastating results.
(b) The bands and soldiers.
(c) The reaction of the people.
(d) The military response.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Quillery think about Dr. Waldersee's research?
2. What kind of research does Dr. Waldersee do?
3. During their conversation in Act 2, Scene 1, what kind of an air raid does Weber tell Irene is possible?
4. What does Harry resemble to the other guests?
5. Which of the following best describes Hotel Monte Gabriele's location?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)