|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Idiot's Delight, as described by Irene?
(a) A play she read once.
(b) A game God plays.
(c) A childhood game.
(d) The name of the orchestra.
2. What are the roads closed to, according to the captain in Act 1?
(a) All traffic.
(b) Large cargo vehicles.
(c) Military vehicles.
(d) Only trains.
3. How does Harry describe his feelings for the woman who resembles Irene?
(a) He did not like her at all.
(b) He is crazy about her.
(c) He was annoyed by her.
(d) He was confused by her.
4. What name does Harry call Irene that she objects to?
(a) Mrs. Cherry.
(b) Mrs. Weber.
(c) Mrs. Russian.
(d) Mrs. Vodka.
5. What nationality are Irene's relatives, as she explains in the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) French and English.
(b) Russian and American.
(c) Russian and English.
(d) French and American.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Irene indicate a desire to be, in the first scene of Act 2?
2. Who will Dr. Waldersee be a pawn for, according to Quillery?
3. Who tells Quillery he is unwelcome at the hotel as he interrupts the entertainment?
4. What does Weber say he furnishes the "little people" with?
5. Which of the following best describes Hotel Monte Gabriele's location?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)