|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irene notice about Harry as they talk?
(a) He is always smiling.
(b) He refuses to look at her.
(c) He never smiles.
(d) He is staring at her.
2. What is Irene excited about seeing, if an air raid occurs?
(a) A bright light.
(b) The ground shake.
(c) A lot of people running.
(d) A snow explosion.
3. Who will Dr. Waldersee be a pawn for, according to Quillery?
(a) The Italian soldiers.
(b) The French military.
(c) The British monarchy.
(d) The Nazi regime.
4. What does Harry call his act with the Russian mind reader?
(a) The most forgettable act of his career.
(b) The worst act of his career.
(c) The greatest act of his career.
(d) The most embarrassing act of his career.
5. Where did the Russians go after their act split from Harry's act?
(a) To Baton Rouge.
(b) To Kentucky.
(c) To Sioux Falls.
(d) To Indiana.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the guests expect from the Italian soldiers who enter the hotel in the first act of the play?
2. Where does Irene indicate a desire to be, in the first scene of Act 2?
3. What does Harry say the girl that reminded him of Irene had?
4. Who else does Irene tell Weber she relays her thoughts to?
5. How does Irene respond to Harry's assertion that the two did share a night together years earlier?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)