|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As they reveal to Harry, how many days before visiting the hotel were the Cherrys married?
2. What does Quillery think about Dr. Waldersee's research?
(a) It is extremely valuable.
(b) It is impossible.
(c) It is worthless.
(d) It is fabricated.
3. What type of American does Irene label Harry in their talk during the third scene in Act 3?
4. What type of planes are Irene and Weber talking about in the first scene of Act 2?
5. What style best describes Hotel Monte Gabriele?
(a) Over the top.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the Cherrys married?
2. What kind of research does Dr. Waldersee do?
3. Who thought Harry's dancing was good, according to Harry?
4. What year does Harry believe he and Irene had an affair?
5. Who is Achilles Weber?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)