|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Harry listening to Irene's stories in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) With a lack of concentration.
(b) With a lack of interest.
(c) While laughing as she talks.
(d) With fascination.
2. Who is Achilles Weber?
(a) Irene's boss.
(b) Irene's assistant.
(c) Irene's husband.
(d) Irene's companion.
3. What label does the captain give the state of the world to Weber at the bar?
4. What did Don leave to work at the hotel?
(a) A girlfriend.
(b) A secure job.
(c) A marriage.
(d) A less paying job.
5. What does Harry have the band play as the soldiers walk into the bar?
(a) The Italian War Theme.
(b) The Italian March.
(c) The Fascist Anthem.
(d) The Fascist March.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weber believe is instilled in men?
2. How are the wait staff dressed at the hotel?
3. What is Idiot's Delight, as described by Irene?
4. What type of planes are Irene and Weber talking about in the first scene of Act 2?
5. What does Quillery believe is stronger than guns or bombs?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)