|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, where is the train heading before it stops at the hotel?
2. What does Quillery think about Dr. Waldersee's research?
(a) It is extremely valuable.
(b) It is fabricated.
(c) It is impossible.
(d) It is worthless.
3. What does Harry say the girl that reminded him of Irene had?
(a) A horrible attitude and mystery.
(b) A good attitude and mystery.
(c) A horrible voice and mystery.
(d) A good voice and mystery.
4. What does Don provide for the hotel guests?
(c) Room service.
(d) Sports lessons and activities.
5. Where is Quillery originally from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of idealist is Harry, according to Irene?
2. Which of the following best describes Hotel Monte Gabriele's location?
3. What fascinates the men in the hotel about Irene's demeanor?
4. Where does Weber inform Irene the planes are headed?
5. Who convinces Weber to stay for the entertainment as he is getting ready to leave?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)