|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the top priority for Quillery as the Italian officers rush out of the hotel?
(a) Crossing the border.
(b) Outrunning them.
(c) Stopping the war.
(d) Avoiding arrest.
2. What does Harry initially tell Irene about himself.
(a) That he is as mysterious as her.
(b) That he is not as smart as he looks.
(c) That he is not very good at story telling.
(d) That he is not very interesting.
3. Where are Mr. and Mrs. Cherry from?
4. Who comments on Harry's singing and dancing after Irene leaves in Act 2, Scene 3?
(c) The Captain.
5. In commenting on the guests, what does Quillery reveal the hotel building's original function was?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A sports center.
(c) A sanitarium.
(d) A library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Weber drinking at the beginning of Act 2's second scene?
2. What causes the train to stop as the play opens?
3. Who will Dr. Waldersee be a pawn for, according to Quillery?
4. What kind of people consider Weber a villain, as Irene tells Harry?
5. What does Harry resemble to the other guests?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)