|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are above war, according to the Cherrys?
(d) British people.
2. What is Irene excited about seeing, if an air raid occurs?
(a) A bright light.
(b) A lot of people running.
(c) A snow explosion.
(d) The ground shake.
3. How do Mr. and Mrs. Cherry seem to the other hotel guests in Act 1?
(a) In love.
4. Why are the Cherrys upset over the war?
(a) They will see people die.
(b) It will interrupt their skiing.
(c) It will endanger their lives.
(d) They will be asked to fight.
5. How is Weber associated with war?
(a) He gambles on the outcome.
(b) He profits from it.
(c) He is a spy.
(d) He works for several different governments.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rescues Irene in her story?
2. How do the men view Irene's accent?
3. What did Don leave to work at the hotel?
4. What is Harry carrying as he gets ready to begin his set in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What nationality is Dr. Waldersee?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)