|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irene remark to Harry about Quillery's arrest?
(a) It could have been avoided.
(b) It is an unfortunate failure.
(c) It is a painful necessity.
(d) It was unnecessary.
2. Prior to stopping at the hotel, where were the girls with Harry sleeping?
(a) Their own suites.
(b) A fancy hotel.
(c) Harry's mansion.
(d) A train car.
3. Where is Hotel Monte Gabriele located?
(a) In the Swiss Alps.
(b) In Monticello.
(c) In the Italian Alps.
(d) In Germany.
4. How are the wait staff dressed at the hotel?
(b) In sports jackets.
(d) In white uniforms.
5. How does Irene respond to Harry's assertion that the two did share a night together years earlier?
(a) She is insulted.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She ignores it.
(d) She laughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Harry do during the act with the mind reader?
2. How does Harry describe his feelings for the woman who resembles Irene?
3. What does Harry have the band play as the soldiers walk into the bar?
4. What does Irene tell Weber she is not bound by?
5. What nationality is Dr. Waldersee?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)