|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Don disgruntled at the beginning of the play?
(a) His talents are not being utilized.
(b) His pay is not enough for the work he is doing.
(c) He is expected to do too much.
(d) He doesn't have enough breaks.
2. What is Quillery denied, causing him to return to the hotel in the first part of Act 2?
(a) Passage across the border.
(b) A plane ticket.
(c) A rental car.
(d) A train ticket.
3. As Weber explains to Irene, what is vulnerable now that the planes have left?
(a) The Swiss Alps.
(b) The Italian Alps.
(c) The airfield.
(d) The train station.
4. What does Harry offer the hotel guests as entertainment?
(a) A karaoke contest.
(b) A public debate with Quillery.
(c) A card game.
(d) The blonds' act.
5. What causes the train to stop as the play opens?
(a) The inclimate weather.
(b) Suspicion of spies on board the train.
(c) Suspicion of war.
(d) Maintenance issues.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the top priority for Quillery as the Italian officers rush out of the hotel?
2. What does Weber "compliment" Irene for being?
3. What does Irene praise Weber for?
4. What did Don leave to work at the hotel?
5. What nationality is the hotel's owner, Pittaluga?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)