|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Irene respond to the notion of an air raid while talking to Weber?
(a) She is angry.
(b) She is clearly confused.
(c) She is gleeful.
(d) She is distressed.
2. Where is Quillery originally from?
3. When does the play, Idiot's Delight, take place?
(a) In the late 1920s.
(b) In the late 1950s.
(c) In the late 1940s.
(d) In the late 1930s.
4. What fascinates the men in the hotel about Irene's demeanor?
(a) Her vulnerability.
(b) Her arrogance.
(c) Her shyness.
(d) Her self-assurance.
5. What nationality is the hotel's owner, Pittaluga?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the Cherrys upset over the war?
2. Where does the beautiful model, Irene, say she is from?
3. What are Irene and Weber discussing in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Who does Irene talk to at the end of Act 2's opening scene?
5. As reported by Quillery, what have the Italian soldiers done?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)