|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does God leave humans to, according to Irene?
(a) His influence.
(b) Their best judgment.
(c) Their own devices.
(d) His will.
2. What does Harry have the band play as the soldiers walk into the bar?
(a) The Fascist Anthem.
(b) The Italian War Theme.
(c) The Fascist March.
(d) The Italian March.
3. What kind of music does the hotel feature?
(a) A jazz singer.
(b) A barbershop quartet.
(c) A live orchestra.
(d) A juke box.
4. How does Pittaluga act around the guests and employees?
5. When did the planes that Irene questions Weber about take off?
(a) Two days ago.
(c) Earlier in the afternoon.
(d) Earlier that morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the wait staff dressed at the hotel?
2. What are the roads closed to, according to the captain in Act 1?
3. What does Quillery prefer over war?
4. What do the guests expect from the Italian soldiers who enter the hotel in the first act of the play?
5. What does Irene praise Weber for?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)