|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry resemble to the other guests?
(a) An emcee.
(b) A comedian.
(c) A game show host.
(d) A magician.
2. As Don and Irene discover at the end of Act 1, how many countries can be seen from the main window of the hotel?
3. How do the men view Irene's accent?
(d) Hard to understand.
4. Who tries to intervene on Quillery's behalf, but is rejected by Quillery himself?
5. What does Harry offer the hotel guests as entertainment?
(a) The blonds' act.
(b) A karaoke contest.
(c) A card game.
(d) A public debate with Quillery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Irene and Weber at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. As Weber explains to Irene, what is vulnerable now that the planes have left?
3. What does Irene tell Weber she is not bound by?
4. Which of the following best describes Hotel Monte Gabriele's location?
5. What nationality is Dr. Waldersee?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)