|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Quillery he is unwelcome at the hotel as he interrupts the entertainment?
(b) The captain.
(d) The Italian soldiers.
2. How do the Cherrys describe war in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does Quillery think about Dr. Waldersee's research?
(a) It is impossible.
(b) It is extremely valuable.
(c) It is worthless.
(d) It is fabricated.
4. What is the top priority for Quillery as the Italian officers rush out of the hotel?
(a) Avoiding arrest.
(b) Stopping the war.
(c) Crossing the border.
(d) Outrunning them.
5. Where does Weber inform Irene the planes are headed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Weber drinking at the beginning of Act 2's second scene?
2. What are Irene and Weber discussing in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What are the Cherrys talking about when Act 2 opens?
4. Who does Quillery get his information from about the war in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Where is the captain getting his information from at the start of the second scene in Act 2?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)