|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Idiot's Delight, as described by Irene?
(a) A play she read once.
(b) The name of the orchestra.
(c) A game God plays.
(d) A childhood game.
2. What fascinates the men in the hotel about Irene's demeanor?
(a) Her arrogance.
(b) Her vulnerability.
(c) Her shyness.
(d) Her self-assurance.
3. Where are Irene and Weber at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The bar.
(b) The hotel lobby.
(c) The dance floor.
(d) The balcony.
4. What does Don provide for the hotel guests?
(a) Sports lessons and activities.
(b) Room service.
5. As Sherwood uses the guests in the hotel to illustrate the various dispositions of countries at the time, what do the Cherrys represent?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry instruct the girls to do while Quillery is making a scene?
2. What kind of music does the hotel feature?
3. Where is the captain getting his information from at the start of the second scene in Act 2?
4. What is Harry carrying as he gets ready to begin his set in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. How do the Cherrys describe war in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)