|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of lights does the hotel feature?
2. What fascinates the men in the hotel about Irene's demeanor?
(a) Her shyness.
(b) Her arrogance.
(c) Her vulnerability.
(d) Her self-assurance.
3. Who stands beside Quillery as he makes his speech about the united efforts against fascism?
(a) Mrs. Cherry.
4. Which of the following best describes Hotel Monte Gabriele's location?
(a) Highly visible.
5. What does Irene tell about her relatives as she is entertaining other hotel guests at the end of the first scene in Act 2?
(a) Their war experiences.
(b) The reason she left them.
(c) Family secrets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don provide for the hotel guests?
2. Who are above war, according to the Cherrys?
3. What does Harry ask the audience to forgive the band for?
4. What does one of the soldiers arm himself with as he approaches Quillery?
5. What does Harry signal to happen after Quillery exits?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)