|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fascinates the men in the hotel about Irene's demeanor?
(a) Her shyness.
(b) Her self-assurance.
(c) Her vulnerability.
(d) Her arrogance.
2. Which country are the blond girls in Harry's act from?
3. As they reveal to Harry, how many days before visiting the hotel were the Cherrys married?
4. As Weber explains to Irene, what is vulnerable now that the planes have left?
(a) The train station.
(b) The Italian Alps.
(c) The Swiss Alps.
(d) The airfield.
5. What does Quillery warn Harry about Weber?
(a) He is a German supporter.
(b) He is a spy.
(c) He is an arms industry organizer.
(d) He is an avid war enthusiast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Prior to stopping at the hotel, where were the girls with Harry sleeping?
2. Where is Quillery originally from?
3. Where does the beautiful model, Irene, say she is from?
4. What does Quillery think about Dr. Waldersee's research?
5. What type of planes are Irene and Weber talking about in the first scene of Act 2?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)