|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Cherrys' opinion, what does the rest of the world lack, in comparison to their own country?
(b) World influence.
(d) A competent military.
2. Who is Achilles Weber?
(a) Irene's companion.
(b) Irene's husband.
(c) Irene's boss.
(d) Irene's assistant.
3. What style best describes Hotel Monte Gabriele?
(b) Over the top.
4. What does Quillery think about Dr. Waldersee's research?
(a) It is extremely valuable.
(b) It is fabricated.
(c) It is worthless.
(d) It is impossible.
5. What kind of music does the hotel feature?
(a) A jazz singer.
(b) A live orchestra.
(c) A barbershop quartet.
(d) A juke box.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reaction of the girls when Harry informs them they will be staying at Hotel Monte Gabriele?
2. As Weber explains to Irene, what is vulnerable now that the planes have left?
3. What type of planes are Irene and Weber talking about in the first scene of Act 2?
4. What is the top priority for Quillery as the Italian officers rush out of the hotel?
5. How does Irene respond to the notion of an air raid while talking to Weber?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)