|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the wait staff dressed at the hotel?
(b) In sports jackets.
(d) In white uniforms.
2. What does Quillery think about Dr. Waldersee's research?
(a) It is extremely valuable.
(b) It is impossible.
(c) It is fabricated.
(d) It is worthless.
3. What does Harry promote the act for the blond girls as?
(a) Les Blondes.
(b) The Amazing Blondes.
(c) Les Blondie.
(d) The Incredible Blondes.
4. What is it about the place of an air strike that interests Irene, as she describes it to Weber?
(a) The military response.
(b) The bands and soldiers.
(c) The devastating results.
(d) The reaction of the people.
5. What does Don provide for the hotel guests?
(b) Sports lessons and activities.
(c) Room service.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Irene talk to at the end of Act 2's opening scene?
2. What causes the train to stop as the play opens?
3. What is the reaction of the girls when Harry informs them they will be staying at Hotel Monte Gabriele?
4. Where have the blond girls been performing before stopping at the hotel?
5. Which country are the blond girls in Harry's act from?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)