|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality are Irene's relatives, as she explains in the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Russian and English.
(b) Russian and American.
(c) French and American.
(d) French and English.
2. Where were the Cherrys married?
3. What are the roads closed to, according to the captain in Act 1?
(a) Large cargo vehicles.
(b) All traffic.
(c) Military vehicles.
(d) Only trains.
4. What is Quillery denied, causing him to return to the hotel in the first part of Act 2?
(a) Passage across the border.
(b) A rental car.
(c) A plane ticket.
(d) A train ticket.
5. Where does Weber inform Irene the planes are headed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Irene indicate a desire to be, in the first scene of Act 2?
2. What does Dr. Waldersee label Quillery's war theory?
3. What does Irene order when she goes to the bar in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What type of planes are Irene and Weber talking about in the first scene of Act 2?
5. What does Harry offer the hotel guests as entertainment?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)