|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, where is the train heading before it stops at the hotel?
2. What does Quillery believe is stronger than guns or bombs?
(c) The government.
3. What are the Cherrys enjoying at the beginning of Act 2, Scene1?
(b) Hors d'oeuvres.
4. What is Irene excited about seeing, if an air raid occurs?
(a) The ground shake.
(b) A snow explosion.
(c) A bright light.
(d) A lot of people running.
5. What does the character of Harry represent, as it relates to the war in general and his country?
Short Answer Questions
1. As Don and Irene discover at the end of Act 1, how many countries can be seen from the main window of the hotel?
2. How does Irene respond to the notion of an air raid while talking to Weber?
3. How do the men view Irene's accent?
4. Where is Don Navadel originally from?
5. What has led to the decrease in tourism, affecting the hotel's business?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)