|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Sherwood uses the guests in the hotel to illustrate the various dispositions of countries at the time, what do the Cherrys represent?
2. Who are above war, according to the Cherrys?
(d) British people.
3. What nationality is Dr. Waldersee?
4. As Weber explains to Irene, what is vulnerable now that the planes have left?
(a) The Swiss Alps.
(b) The airfield.
(c) The train station.
(d) The Italian Alps.
5. Where does Irene indicate a desire to be, in the first scene of Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Quillery prefer over war?
2. During their conversation in Act 2, Scene 1, what kind of an air raid does Weber tell Irene is possible?
3. In commenting on the guests, what does Quillery reveal the hotel building's original function was?
4. In the Cherrys' opinion, what does the rest of the world lack, in comparison to their own country?
5. What are the Cherrys enjoying at the beginning of Act 2, Scene1?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)