|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Quillery believe is stronger than guns or bombs?
(a) The government.
2. Where is Quillery originally from?
3. What does the captain speculate at the end of the first act?
(a) Italy is at war with France.
(b) The roads will be opening soon.
(c) Germany has surrendered.
(d) America has joined the war effort.
4. How many blond girls is Harry Van accompanied by in Act 1?
5. What has led to the decrease in tourism, affecting the hotel's business?
(a) The war.
(b) The lack of snow.
(c) The time of year.
(d) The threat of a government takeover.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the men view Irene's accent?
2. How are the wait staff dressed at the hotel?
3. As Sherwood uses the guests in the hotel to illustrate the various dispositions of countries at the time, what do the Cherrys represent?
4. Who are above war, according to the Cherrys?
5. Prior to stopping at the hotel, where were the girls with Harry sleeping?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)