|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the planes that Irene questions Weber about take off?
(a) Earlier in the afternoon.
(c) Earlier that morning.
(d) Two days ago.
2. Where were the Cherrys married?
3. Why is Dr. Waldersee distressed when he first enters the hotel?
(a) Because he has been denied access to Switzerland.
(b) Because he has been denied access to Italy.
(c) Because he is afraid of cold weather.
(d) Because he has lost his medical equipment.
4. How does Pittaluga act around the guests and employees?
5. What does the captain speculate at the end of the first act?
(a) The roads will be opening soon.
(b) America has joined the war effort.
(c) Germany has surrendered.
(d) Italy is at war with France.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Quillery believe is stronger than guns or bombs?
2. What fascinates the men in the hotel about Irene's demeanor?
3. What kind of research does Dr. Waldersee do?
4. What does Harry promote the act for the blond girls as?
5. Where does Weber inform Irene the planes are headed?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)