|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Cherrys talking about when Act 2 opens?
(a) The possibility of war.
(b) The reason for the war.
(c) The importance of war.
(d) The end of the war.
2. In the Cherrys' opinion, what does the rest of the world lack, in comparison to their own country?
(a) World influence.
(c) A competent military.
3. Why is Dr. Waldersee distressed when he first enters the hotel?
(a) Because he is afraid of cold weather.
(b) Because he has lost his medical equipment.
(c) Because he has been denied access to Italy.
(d) Because he has been denied access to Switzerland.
4. What fascinates the men in the hotel about Irene's demeanor?
(a) Her self-assurance.
(b) Her arrogance.
(c) Her shyness.
(d) Her vulnerability.
5. How does Pittaluga act around the guests and employees?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Achilles Weber?
2. Where is Don Navadel originally from?
3. What did Don leave to work at the hotel?
4. Prior to stopping at the hotel, where were the girls with Harry sleeping?
5. What does Don provide for the hotel guests?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)