|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Mr. and Mrs. Cherry from?
2. What does Irene do to change the mood of the hotel guests in the first scene of Act 2?
(a) She begins yelling.
(b) She enters the room.
(c) She starts crying.
(d) She begins telling jokes.
3. Who does Irene talk to at the end of Act 2's opening scene?
(c) The Cherrys.
4. In commenting on the guests, what does Quillery reveal the hotel building's original function was?
(a) A library.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A sanitarium.
(d) A sports center.
5. What kind of research does Dr. Waldersee do?
(a) Sports medicine.
(d) Mental illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has led to the decrease in tourism, affecting the hotel's business?
2. When did the planes that Irene questions Weber about take off?
3. What fascinates the men in the hotel about Irene's demeanor?
4. In the Cherrys' opinion, what does the rest of the world lack, in comparison to their own country?
5. What are the Cherrys enjoying at the beginning of Act 2, Scene1?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)