|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the character of Harry represent, as it relates to the war in general and his country?
2. What is the reaction of the girls when Harry informs them they will be staying at Hotel Monte Gabriele?
(a) They are indifferent.
(b) They are sad.
(c) They are upset.
(d) They are happy.
3. What style best describes Hotel Monte Gabriele?
(b) Over the top.
4. Where is Hotel Monte Gabriele located?
(a) In the Italian Alps.
(b) In Monticello.
(c) In the Swiss Alps.
(d) In Germany.
5. Who will Dr. Waldersee be a pawn for, according to Quillery?
(a) The French military.
(b) The Nazi regime.
(c) The Italian soldiers.
(d) The British monarchy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Prior to stopping at the hotel, where were the girls with Harry sleeping?
2. Why is Dr. Waldersee distressed when he first enters the hotel?
3. What kind of research does Dr. Waldersee do?
4. What do the guests expect from the Italian soldiers who enter the hotel in the first act of the play?
5. What are the Cherrys enjoying at the beginning of Act 2, Scene1?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)