|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Irene respond to the notion of an air raid while talking to Weber?
(a) She is angry.
(b) She is distressed.
(c) She is clearly confused.
(d) She is gleeful.
2. What does Irene order when she goes to the bar in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Martini, shaken, not stirred.
(b) Iced water.
(c) Vodka, straight up.
(d) Club soda.
3. Where were the Cherrys married?
4. Who are above war, according to the Cherrys?
(b) British people.
5. What did Don leave to work at the hotel?
(a) A less paying job.
(b) A secure job.
(c) A girlfriend.
(d) A marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pittaluga act around the guests and employees?
2. Which country are the blond girls in Harry's act from?
3. What does the captain speculate at the end of the first act?
4. Who is Achilles Weber?
5. Where are Mr. and Mrs. Cherry from?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)