|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Hotel Monte Gabriele located?
(a) In the Italian Alps.
(b) In Germany.
(c) In the Swiss Alps.
(d) In Monticello.
2. What are the Cherrys talking about when Act 2 opens?
(a) The reason for the war.
(b) The possibility of war.
(c) The end of the war.
(d) The importance of war.
3. What type of planes are Irene and Weber talking about in the first scene of Act 2?
4. In Act 1, where is the train heading before it stops at the hotel?
5. What does Harry promote the act for the blond girls as?
(a) The Amazing Blondes.
(b) Les Blondie.
(c) The Incredible Blondes.
(d) Les Blondes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reaction of the girls when Harry informs them they will be staying at Hotel Monte Gabriele?
2. During their conversation in Act 2, Scene 1, what kind of an air raid does Weber tell Irene is possible?
3. What did Don leave to work at the hotel?
4. Where have the blond girls been performing before stopping at the hotel?
5. What nationality is the hotel's owner, Pittaluga?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)