|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What style best describes Hotel Monte Gabriele?
(a) Over the top.
2. What does Quillery believe is stronger than guns or bombs?
(c) The government.
3. Where does the beautiful model, Irene, say she is from?
4. Which country are the blond girls in Harry's act from?
5. How do Mr. and Mrs. Cherry seem to the other hotel guests in Act 1?
(a) In love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has led to the decrease in tourism, affecting the hotel's business?
2. How many blond girls is Harry Van accompanied by in Act 1?
3. Where are Mr. and Mrs. Cherry from?
4. When does the play, Idiot's Delight, take place?
5. In commenting on the guests, what does Quillery reveal the hotel building's original function was?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)