|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the play, Idiot's Delight, take place?
(a) In the late 1920s.
(b) In the late 1930s.
(c) In the late 1940s.
(d) In the late 1950s.
2. Where are Mr. and Mrs. Cherry from?
3. What does Don provide for the hotel guests?
(a) Room service.
(d) Sports lessons and activities.
4. What has Don disgruntled at the beginning of the play?
(a) His pay is not enough for the work he is doing.
(b) His talents are not being utilized.
(c) He is expected to do too much.
(d) He doesn't have enough breaks.
5. In Act 1, where is the train heading before it stops at the hotel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality is the hotel's owner, Pittaluga?
2. What is the top priority for Quillery as the Italian officers rush out of the hotel?
3. What does Quillery prefer over war?
4. What kind of research does Dr. Waldersee do?
5. What nationality is Dr. Waldersee?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)