|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Don and Irene discover at the end of Act 1, how many countries can be seen from the main window of the hotel?
2. When does the play, Idiot's Delight, take place?
(a) In the late 1940s.
(b) In the late 1930s.
(c) In the late 1920s.
(d) In the late 1950s.
3. Where does the beautiful model, Irene, say she is from?
4. Which of the following best describes Hotel Monte Gabriele's location?
(a) Highly visible.
5. Where is Don Navadel originally from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Quillery originally from?
2. What has Don disgruntled at the beginning of the play?
3. What style best describes Hotel Monte Gabriele?
4. What does Quillery prefer over war?
5. What kind of research does Dr. Waldersee do?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)