|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Mr. and Mrs. Cherry from?
2. When does the play, Idiot's Delight, take place?
(a) In the late 1930s.
(b) In the late 1940s.
(c) In the late 1920s.
(d) In the late 1950s.
3. How are the wait staff dressed at the hotel?
(a) In white uniforms.
(b) In sports jackets.
4. What do the guests expect from the Italian soldiers who enter the hotel in the first act of the play?
(a) A declaration of war.
(b) To be questioned.
(d) To be arrested.
5. Prior to stopping at the hotel, where were the girls with Harry sleeping?
(a) Their own suites.
(b) A train car.
(c) Harry's mansion.
(d) A fancy hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the captain speculate at the end of the first act?
2. What is the reaction of the girls when Harry informs them they will be staying at Hotel Monte Gabriele?
3. What nationality is the hotel's owner, Pittaluga?
4. What does Quillery believe is stronger than guns or bombs?
5. What has Don disgruntled at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)