|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it about the place of an air strike that interests Irene, as she describes it to Weber?
(a) The military response.
(b) The bands and soldiers.
(c) The devastating results.
(d) The reaction of the people.
2. What was the name of the hotel Harry and Irene met in years ago?
(a) The Governor Bryan.
(b) The Senator Inn.
(c) The Governor Inn.
(d) The Senator Bryan.
3. Weber's former wife left him because his income came from what?
(a) Poison gas.
4. What are the roads closed to, according to the captain in Act 1?
(a) Large cargo vehicles.
(b) Only trains.
(c) All traffic.
(d) Military vehicles.
5. Where are the plans Harry and Irene are talking about making at the end of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Harry and Irene philosophize about in the play's closing moments?
2. What does Irene speculate about Weber in Act 3?
3. Who will Dr. Waldersee be a pawn for, according to Quillery?
4. What did Harry do during the act with the mind reader?
5. What is Weber drinking at the beginning of Act 2's second scene?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)