|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dr. Waldersee distressed when he first enters the hotel?
(a) Because he has lost his medical equipment.
(b) Because he has been denied access to Switzerland.
(c) Because he is afraid of cold weather.
(d) Because he has been denied access to Italy.
2. Who does Harry ask to dance as Act 2, Scene 2 ends?
(a) The captain.
(c) Mrs. Cherry.
3. What does the person Irene reminds Harry of mean to him?
(a) He has been trying to forget them.
(b) He barely remembers them.
(c) They do not mean anything to him.
(d) They have a special place in his memory.
4. How is Irene free to travel, according to the captain?
(a) If she can prove her identity.
(b) If she travels with someone who is approved.
(c) If she pays the fine.
(d) If she passes a test.
5. What takes Weber away at the end of Act 2, Scene1?
(a) A former friend.
(b) He leaves in fear.
(c) Harry asks to speak with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harry think he remembers Irene from?
2. When does the play, Idiot's Delight, take place?
3. How does Irene respond to Harry's assertion that the two did share a night together years earlier?
4. In the Cherrys' opinion, what does the rest of the world lack, in comparison to their own country?
5. Who does Quillery say will benefit from the war?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)