|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the character of Harry represent, as it relates to the war in general and his country?
2. What do the characters in the bar symbolize in the final act of the play?
(a) The desperation caused by war.
(b) The conflict of war.
(c) The reason for war.
(d) The survivors of war.
3. What is Harry carrying as he gets ready to begin his set in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A book.
(b) A wand.
(c) A cane.
(d) A menu.
4. Which country are the blond girls in Harry's act from?
5. What is Idiot's Delight, as described by Irene?
(a) A game God plays.
(b) A play she read once.
(c) The name of the orchestra.
(d) A childhood game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What takes Weber away at the end of Act 2, Scene1?
2. What does Irene tell Weber she is not bound by?
3. As Weber explains to Irene, what is vulnerable now that the planes have left?
4. As Sherwood uses the guests in the hotel to illustrate the various dispositions of countries at the time, what do the Cherrys represent?
5. What does Harry initially tell Irene about himself.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)