|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Mr. and Mrs. Cherry from?
2. How long will Irene be detained?
(a) At least a month.
(b) At least two weeks.
(c) At least a day.
(d) At least a week.
3. What does Weber believe is instilled in men?
4. What does Harry signal to happen after Quillery exits?
(a) Everyone should remain silent.
(b) The orchestra to begin playing.
(c) Drinks are on the house.
(d) The card games should continue.
5. What does Harry offer to Irene as his train is getting ready to depart?
(b) A drink.
(c) His assistance.
(d) A new passport.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wounded Irene during her adventures?
2. Who does Quillery get his information from about the war in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What is Idiot's Delight, as described by Irene?
4. Who convinces Weber to stay for the entertainment as he is getting ready to leave?
5. What kind of idealist is Harry, according to Irene?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)