|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry resemble to the other guests?
(a) A magician.
(b) A game show host.
(c) A comedian.
(d) An emcee.
2. What does Harry signal to happen after Quillery exits?
(a) Everyone should remain silent.
(b) The orchestra to begin playing.
(c) Drinks are on the house.
(d) The card games should continue.
3. Where is Don Navadel originally from?
4. Which country are the blond girls in Harry's act from?
5. Who is Achilles Weber?
(a) Irene's boss.
(b) Irene's companion.
(c) Irene's assistant.
(d) Irene's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the captain getting his information from at the start of the second scene in Act 2?
2. What does Irene speculate about Weber in Act 3?
3. Who does Quillery say will benefit from the war?
4. Where does Irene sit as the guests all leave?
5. Who tries to intervene on Quillery's behalf, but is rejected by Quillery himself?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)