|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Weber "compliment" Irene for being?
(a) A brilliant liar.
(b) A brilliant thief.
(c) A charming spy.
(d) A charming smuggler.
2. Who does Irene talk to at the end of Act 2's opening scene?
(c) The Cherrys.
3. Who does Irene think has too many reasons to keep her?
(a) The Italian soldiers.
(b) The Swiss army.
(d) The captain.
4. What are the Cherrys enjoying at the beginning of Act 2, Scene1?
(a) Hors d'oeuvres.
5. What composer does Irene tell Harry used to play for her when she was younger?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Hotel Monte Gabriele's location?
2. Where did her father die, according to Irene?
3. How is Weber associated with war?
4. How do the Cherrys describe war in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who convinces Weber to stay for the entertainment as he is getting ready to leave?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)