|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don provide for the hotel guests?
(a) Room service.
(d) Sports lessons and activities.
2. What does one of the soldiers arm himself with as he approaches Quillery?
(a) A champagne bottle.
(b) A club.
(c) A chair.
(d) A stick.
3. What does Irene tell Weber she is not bound by?
(b) The truth.
(c) Her actions.
4. What nationality are Irene's relatives, as she explains in the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) French and English.
(b) Russian and English.
(c) Russian and American.
(d) French and American.
5. In the Cherrys' opinion, what does the rest of the world lack, in comparison to their own country?
(b) A competent military.
(c) World influence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fascinates the men in the hotel about Irene's demeanor?
2. What is Irene excited about seeing, if an air raid occurs?
3. When did the planes that Irene questions Weber about take off?
4. Who tries to intervene on Quillery's behalf, but is rejected by Quillery himself?
5. What was the name of the hotel Harry and Irene met in years ago?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)