|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry offer to Irene as his train is getting ready to depart?
(a) A drink.
(c) His assistance.
(d) A new passport.
2. What does Quillery believe is stronger than guns or bombs?
(b) The government.
3. What kind of a dancer does Irene label Harry?
(a) A bad one.
(b) A clumsy one.
(c) An excellent one.
(d) An average one.
4. What kind of people consider Weber a villain, as Irene tells Harry?
5. How is Weber associated with war?
(a) He gambles on the outcome.
(b) He profits from it.
(c) He is a spy.
(d) He works for several different governments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of music does the hotel feature?
2. What is the top priority for Quillery as the Italian officers rush out of the hotel?
3. What does Irene notice about Harry as they talk?
4. What does Irene speculate about Weber in Act 3?
5. What is the status of Don in Act 3?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)