|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irene do to change the mood of the hotel guests in the first scene of Act 2?
(a) She begins yelling.
(b) She enters the room.
(c) She starts crying.
(d) She begins telling jokes.
2. What are the roads closed to, according to the captain in Act 1?
(a) Only trains.
(b) Military vehicles.
(c) Large cargo vehicles.
(d) All traffic.
3. How many blond girls is Harry Van accompanied by in Act 1?
4. What has led to the decrease in tourism, affecting the hotel's business?
(a) The threat of a government takeover.
(b) The lack of snow.
(c) The time of year.
(d) The war.
5. As Don and Irene discover at the end of Act 1, how many countries can be seen from the main window of the hotel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Quillery say will benefit from the war?
2. What causes the train to stop as the play opens?
3. Where is Quillery originally from?
4. What does Harry promote the act for the blond girls as?
5. What is Irene excited about seeing, if an air raid occurs?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)