|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irene tell about her relatives as she is entertaining other hotel guests at the end of the first scene in Act 2?
(b) Their war experiences.
(c) Family secrets.
(d) The reason she left them.
2. What is Irene excited about seeing, if an air raid occurs?
(a) A snow explosion.
(b) A lot of people running.
(c) The ground shake.
(d) A bright light.
3. Where does the beautiful model, Irene, say she is from?
4. Where does Irene indicate a desire to be, in the first scene of Act 2?
5. As Sherwood uses the guests in the hotel to illustrate the various dispositions of countries at the time, what do the Cherrys represent?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the wait staff dressed at the hotel?
2. What are the Cherrys talking about when Act 2 opens?
3. What is the top priority for Quillery as the Italian officers rush out of the hotel?
4. Where is Quillery originally from?
5. How do the Cherrys describe war in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)