|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the Cherrys married?
2. What does the character of Harry represent, as it relates to the war in general and his country?
3. How many blond girls is Harry Van accompanied by in Act 1?
4. What does Quillery believe is stronger than guns or bombs?
(c) The government.
5. What are the Cherrys talking about when Act 2 opens?
(a) The reason for the war.
(b) The end of the war.
(c) The possibility of war.
(d) The importance of war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry promote the act for the blond girls as?
2. When did the planes that Irene questions Weber about take off?
3. Who are above war, according to the Cherrys?
4. In the Cherrys' opinion, what does the rest of the world lack, in comparison to their own country?
5. Which country are the blond girls in Harry's act from?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)