|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the train to stop as the play opens?
(a) Maintenance issues.
(b) Suspicion of war.
(c) The inclimate weather.
(d) Suspicion of spies on board the train.
2. How are the wait staff dressed at the hotel?
(b) In sports jackets.
(d) In white uniforms.
3. What does Quillery prefer over war?
(a) Martial law.
(c) Targeted air strikes.
(d) Political reasoning.
4. As they reveal to Harry, how many days before visiting the hotel were the Cherrys married?
5. What does the character of Harry represent, as it relates to the war in general and his country?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Cherrys describe war in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Which of the following best describes Hotel Monte Gabriele's location?
3. During their conversation in Act 2, Scene 1, what kind of an air raid does Weber tell Irene is possible?
4. As Sherwood uses the guests in the hotel to illustrate the various dispositions of countries at the time, what do the Cherrys represent?
5. What nationality is the hotel's owner, Pittaluga?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)