|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of planes are Irene and Weber talking about in the first scene of Act 2?
2. What does Don provide for the hotel guests?
(a) Sports lessons and activities.
(b) Room service.
3. As reported by Quillery, what have the Italian soldiers done?
(a) Joined forces with America.
(b) Bombed Paris.
(c) Opened the roads.
(d) Bombed Germany.
4. What kind of research does Dr. Waldersee do?
(a) Sports medicine.
(c) Mental illness.
5. Where were the Cherrys married?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Don disgruntled at the beginning of the play?
2. According to Quillery, who will pay for Weber's profession?
3. Why are the Cherrys upset over the war?
4. What eventually happens to Quillery for his disruption at the hotel?
5. What label does the captain give the state of the world to Weber at the bar?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)