|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reaction of the girls when Harry informs them they will be staying at Hotel Monte Gabriele?
(a) They are happy.
(b) They are upset.
(c) They are indifferent.
(d) They are sad.
2. How is Weber associated with war?
(a) He is a spy.
(b) He profits from it.
(c) He works for several different governments.
(d) He gambles on the outcome.
3. What does Harry ask the audience to forgive the band for?
(a) The shortness of their songs.
(b) Their appearance.
(c) The extra long songs they will be playing.
(d) Their performance.
4. What kind of lights does the hotel feature?
5. In the Cherrys' opinion, what does the rest of the world lack, in comparison to their own country?
(c) A competent military.
(d) World influence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry signal to happen after Quillery exits?
2. Why is Dr. Waldersee distressed when he first enters the hotel?
3. What does Irene thank for the Cherrys' ample meal?
4. What does Quillery warn Harry about Weber?
5. Why are the Cherrys upset over the war?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)