|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does God leave humans to, according to Irene?
(a) His influence.
(b) Their best judgment.
(c) His will.
(d) Their own devices.
2. How do the men view Irene's accent?
(d) Hard to understand.
3. Who tries to intervene on Quillery's behalf, but is rejected by Quillery himself?
4. As Weber explains to Irene, what is vulnerable now that the planes have left?
(a) The airfield.
(b) The Swiss Alps.
(c) The Italian Alps.
(d) The train station.
5. How do Mr. and Mrs. Cherry seem to the other hotel guests in Act 1?
(d) In love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one of the soldiers arm himself with as he approaches Quillery?
2. What does Harry ask the audience to forgive the band for?
3. What does Irene tell about her relatives as she is entertaining other hotel guests at the end of the first scene in Act 2?
4. What does Harry resemble to the other guests?
5. Which of the following best describes Hotel Monte Gabriele's location?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)