|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Harry do during the act with the mind reader?
(a) Held the question cards.
(b) Sang the songs as the audience asked questions.
(c) Got clues from the audience.
(d) Played the piano.
2. What do the guests do as Harry makes his recommendation after Quillery is gone?
(d) Stay silent.
3. What is Harry carrying as he gets ready to begin his set in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A menu.
(b) A book.
(c) A wand.
(d) A cane.
4. What does Harry ask the audience to forgive the band for?
(a) Their performance.
(b) Their appearance.
(c) The extra long songs they will be playing.
(d) The shortness of their songs.
5. What does Irene order when she goes to the bar in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Vodka, straight up.
(b) Club soda.
(c) Iced water.
(d) Martini, shaken, not stirred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Idiot's Delight, as described by Irene?
2. What type of planes are Irene and Weber talking about in the first scene of Act 2?
3. Who tries to intervene on Quillery's behalf, but is rejected by Quillery himself?
4. During their conversation in Act 2, Scene 1, what kind of an air raid does Weber tell Irene is possible?
5. Who comments on Harry's singing and dancing after Irene leaves in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)