|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Russians go after their act split from Harry's act?
(a) To Baton Rouge.
(b) To Indiana.
(c) To Sioux Falls.
(d) To Kentucky.
2. What does the character of Harry represent, as it relates to the war in general and his country?
3. What year does Harry believe he and Irene had an affair?
4. What does Irene tell Weber she is not bound by?
(b) Her actions.
(c) The truth.
5. When did the planes that Irene questions Weber about take off?
(a) Earlier that morning.
(b) Earlier in the afternoon.
(c) Two days ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Quillery, who will pay for Weber's profession?
2. Who convinces Weber to stay for the entertainment as he is getting ready to leave?
3. What are the Cherrys enjoying at the beginning of Act 2, Scene1?
4. What kind of lights does the hotel feature?
5. What does Dr. Waldersee label Quillery's war theory?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)