|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of people consider Weber a villain, as Irene tells Harry?
2. What eventually happens to Quillery for his disruption at the hotel?
(a) He is arrested.
(b) He is reasoned with by Don.
(c) He is silenced.
(d) He is warned by the owner.
3. Who does Irene talk to at the end of Act 2's opening scene?
(a) The Cherrys.
4. As Sherwood uses the guests in the hotel to illustrate the various dispositions of countries at the time, what do the Cherrys represent?
5. When did the planes that Irene questions Weber about take off?
(b) Earlier in the afternoon.
(c) Two days ago.
(d) Earlier that morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry have the band play as the soldiers walk into the bar?
2. Where were the Cherrys married?
3. What does Irene order when she goes to the bar in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What does Weber interrupt Harry and Irene for?
5. Where does Harry think he remembers Irene from?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)