1. Where is Hotel Monte Gabriele located?
(a) In the Swiss Alps.
(b) In Germany.
(c) In the Italian Alps.
(d) In Monticello.
2. When does the play, Idiot's Delight, take place?
(a) In the late 1920s.
(b) In the late 1940s.
(c) In the late 1950s.
(d) In the late 1930s.
3. What style best describes Hotel Monte Gabriele?
(c) Over the top.
4. Where is Don Navadel originally from?
5. What does Don provide for the hotel guests?
(a) Room service.
(d) Sports lessons and activities.
6. What nationality is the hotel's owner, Pittaluga?
7. Which of the following best describes Hotel Monte Gabriele's location?
(c) Highly visible.
8. What kind of music does the hotel feature?
(a) A live orchestra.
(b) A juke box.
(c) A jazz singer.
(d) A barbershop quartet.
9. How are the wait staff dressed at the hotel?
(b) In sports jackets.
(c) In white uniforms.
This section contains 4,094 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)