Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Erikson suggest defines much of a woman's identity?
2. What does the process of meeting fidelity do for Erikson's theory of youth identity?
3. How is identity diffusion manifested during the adolescent stages of Erikson's theory of identity development?
4. What does Erikson wish youth would search for?
5. What does Erikson risk in plotting a new course of understanding regarding identity and ego development?
This book was originally published in 1968, concerning Erikson's views on women, their position in the world, and identity development, are these you still relevant and practical in today's society? Provide support for your answer.
The Erikson discusses that identity development of women. Outline the history of women's identity that has resulted in the current collective identity of women. Begin from that late 18th century and go to the present.
Define the term "sense of basic trust" and discuss what this means to an infant in the beginning stages of identity development. How is stressed formed and what happens if trust is not formed? How are later stages affected by the successful or unsuccessful initiation of positive identity development? Use the book to support your answer.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)