|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are women able to process better than men, according to Erikson?
(b) Scientific material.
(d) Verbal material.
2. What does Erikson suggest might save blacks from having to integrate their identities based on their own decision to do so?
(a) Public policy.
3. What does Erikson state that the self-concept of self esteem is tied to?
4. What is the nature of psychoanalysis as viewed by Erikson?
5. What two components within Erikson's theory are important for youth to base their identities on?
(a) Ideologies and the future.
(b) Childhood and ideologies.
(c) Morals and community structure.
(d) Future and childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of feelings does Erikson proposed are experienced by those in oppressed groups?
2. What do youth desire as they go through Erikson's stages of identity development?
3. How does feminists often react during times of identity development and social change, as proposed in Erikson's theory?
4. According to Erikson, what must be understood in order to define the ego?
5. Who does Erikson suggest black be integrated with?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)