|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do environmental counterweights of identity help explain in terms of Freud's theory of identity?
(a) Outer world of the ego.
(d) Inner world of the ego.
2. What does Erikson feel about psychoanalysts' use of biology?
(a) It is innovative.
(b) It has not place in the study of identity.
(c) It is important to the study of identity.
(d) Shallow and inaccurate.
3. What do youth recognize the need for during Erikson's stages of identity development?
4. What type of groups, as proposed by Erikson, often play on the various needs of youth?
(a) Political undergrounds.
(d) Community organizations.
5. In terms of Erikson's theory of identity development, what is one notion that youth resist?
(a) Youth do not resist.
(b) The present.
(c) The past.
(d) The future.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Erikson state that remorseful majorities be watched?
2. According to Erikson, by meeting the youth's needs what occurs in terms of the historical context?
3. How are Erikson's ideologies of youth fulfilled?
4. How does Erikson feel various features of humanity should be examined?
5. The oppression of blacks, according to Erikson has done what to the mother-father presence?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)