Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Erikson suggest defines much of a woman's identity?
(a) How many children she has.
(b) Who she marries.
(d) Attractiveness to men.
2. What does the process of meeting fidelity do for Erikson's theory of youth identity?
(a) Strengthens it.
(b) Denies it.
(c) Confirms it.
(d) Confuses it.
3. How is identity diffusion manifested during the adolescent stages of Erikson's theory of identity development?
(a) No adolescent moratorium.
(b) Long adolescent moratorium.
(c) Strong identity.
(d) Short adolescent moratorium.
4. What does Erikson wish youth would search for?
(a) Common ground with society.
(c) Truth based on society.
(d) Something not sanctioned by society.
5. What does Erikson risk in plotting a new course of understanding regarding identity and ego development?
(a) Being one sided.
(b) Offending other scientists.
(c) Finding the truth.
(d) There are no risks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Erikson feel one must explore in a discussion of women that may block meaningful discussion?
2. Who does Erikson use as an example to discuss the identity of blacks?
3. What does Erikson propose reflects the body, personality, and social roles of the person?
4. How does Erikson feel the majority of women react to feminists?
5. What often occurs when youth are isolated according to Erikson's theory of identity development?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)