|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Womanhood and the Inner Space.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Erikson feel may have been lost to modernity?
(b) Cosmic wholeness.
2. According to Erikson in terms of active identity formation individual who now can say they know where they are going, what has occurred?
(b) Psychosocial well-being.
(c) Psychological superiority.
(d) Identity completion.
3. During the Erikson's second stage of development, what does the individual gain when identity has developed in a healthy manner?
(a) Mental development.
(d) Confidence and control over himself.
4. In the beginning of the 20th century, what demonstrated the possibility to destroy human kind?
(b) Negative identity formation.
5. In terms of Erikson's theory of identity development, what is one notion that youth resist?
(a) The past.
(b) The future.
(c) Youth do not resist.
(d) The present.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do youth recognize the need for during Erikson's stages of identity development?
2. According to Erikson, what is the second stage of identity development?
3. In light of Erikson's view on identity development within communities, what must communities recognize in youth?
4. What does George Bernard Shaw despise?
5. In order to create a positive ego what does Erikson state must be tested?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)