Mid-Book Test (up to Part 3)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What are elite volunteers doing?
2. In what way does Einstein compare Europeans to Americans?
3. Though science can produce knowledge and means of action, what can it not do?
4. When does Einstein get in touch with his Jewish heritage?
5. What has stood in the way of the development of technology in China and India?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Einstein compare physicists to Alfred Nobel? What does he think they should do?
This section contains 928 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)