|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Einstein accused by several scientific communities?
(c) Heretical theses.
(d) Atrocity mongering.
2. To what does a fable about a shepherd boy, a horse, and a stag relate?
(a) To Germany, the Nazis, and the Jews.
(b) To Jesus, Jews and Hitler.
(c) To a nomadic way of life and astrology.
(d) To astrology.
3. What happens if there are no general laws?
(a) The deductions are useless.
(b) Epirical facts lack value.
(c) The masses will not understand the specifics.
(d) Specifics are inaccurate.
4. What is one requirement for Einstein for living in a country?
(a) Military might.
(d) Military disarmament.
5. To whom do the scientific academies declare their loyalties?
(a) The State.
(b) Scientific principles.
(c) The truth.
(d) Impartial research.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Einstein get in touch with his Jewish heritage?
2. At the time Einstein writes "Why Do They Hate the Jews?" what does Einstein say is alarming?
3. What does the theory of relativity resemble?
4. What do the academies not regret?
5. How does Einstein characterize the first ten years of the Jewish presence in Palestine?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)