|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is Judaism concerned?
(a) The return of Jews to their homeland.
(b) The hope of the afterlife.
(c) The proper worship of God.
(d) Moral attitudes.
2. What does Inertia cause?
(b) A slow-down in electron movement the closer one is to the gravitation pull of the sun.
(c) A tendency to move faster once propeled.
(d) Circulation to be greatest just beyond the place of greatest curvature.
3. What does Newton introduce in his ideas?
(a) The concept of mass.
(b) The idea of a force needed to overcome inertia.
(c) The idea of charged ions creating force fields.
(d) The idea that gravity is responding to invisible ley lines.
4. Why does Einstein refuse the demands?
(a) The notes came from his own mind and no one else's.
(b) He has earned his pay and retirement.
(c) It is counter to what he has worked for his whole life.
(d) It is unreasonable.
5. Of what is Einstein accused by several scientific communities?
(a) Heretical theses.
(c) Atrocity mongering.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Einstein explaining in "A Reply to the Invitation to Participate in a Meeting against Anti-Semitism" ?
2. At the time Einstein writes "Why Do They Hate the Jews?" what percentage of the world population is Jewish?
3. What do Faraday/Maxwell show exist in "free space"?
4. Besides pure logical thinking what else is required to attain knowledge of the empirical world?
5. According to Einstein, what must Jews continue to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Einstein say Jews must do now?
2. Einstein says Kepler and Galileo "ripened" mankind for science. How did they do that?
3. What does he say about what he has always fought for?
4. What does Einstein say about the Jews who died in the Warsaw Ghetto battles?
5. What does Einstein say Judaism is concerned with and how can it be better?
6. What do the Academies demand that Einstein deplores?
7. What does Einstein say he will only live under?
8. What does the theory of relativity say is probable about two and three dimensional space?
9. What can be visualized about a finite universe that could make it appear infinite and what does infinite space mean?
10. What does Einstein Jews have been in the past two thousand years and what did they lack? What are they trying to establish now?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)