|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Einstein think will restore the heart of the Jewish people?
(a) The Jewish people re-discovering their faith in God.
(b) A homeland in Palestine.
(c) Apologies from all the nations who refused to admit Jewish refugees.
(d) Reparations from Germany.
2. What does Inertia cause?
(a) Circulation to be greatest just beyond the place of greatest curvature.
(b) A tendency to move faster once propeled.
(c) A slow-down in electron movement the closer one is to the gravitation pull of the sun.
3. What is the result of the accusations by these scientific communities?
(b) Einstein resigns.
(c) Einstein forces the resignation of several key members.
(d) Einstein is expelled.
4. For what does Einstein admire Kepler?
(a) For workinhg out the laws of gravity.
(b) For knowing when to look deeper into his theories.
(c) For working out the planetary motions with no one's support and the understanding of few.
(d) For standing by his ideas despite the inquisition.
5. To what does a fable about a shepherd boy, a horse, and a stag relate?
(a) To Jesus, Jews and Hitler.
(b) To a nomadic way of life and astrology.
(c) To astrology.
(d) To Germany, the Nazis, and the Jews.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main theme of "To the Heroes of the Battle of the Warsaw Ghetto"?
2. Why does Einstein refuse the demands?
3. Why does Einstein think the protest will do better without his participation?
4. What new physical reality does Faraday introduce?
5. What guards Jews from social and psychological problems?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)