Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is Judaism concerned?
(a) The return of Jews to their homeland.
(b) The proper worship of God.
(c) Moral attitudes.
(d) The hope of the afterlife.
2. What does Newton introduce in his ideas?
(a) The idea of a force needed to overcome inertia.
(b) The idea that gravity is responding to invisible ley lines.
(c) The idea of charged ions creating force fields.
(d) The concept of mass.
3. What would be for better than for a Jewish state to be created?
(a) For Jews to reassimilate peacefully into their homelands.
(b) For Jews and Arabs to live together peacefully.
(c) For Jews to have their own state and government within many countries.
(d) For Jews to be willing to live under Arab rule.
4. What essay opens Part 4?
(a) "Mainifesto to Peace, March, 1943."
(b) "Peace at What Cost, March, 1941."
(c) "Manifesto of the Chosen."
(d) "Manifesto--March, 1939."
5. At the time Einstein writes "Why Do They Hate the Jews?" what does Einstein say is alarming?
(a) The birth rate of the Jewish people.
(b) The rate of newly-made refugees.
(c) That the Jewish population is declining.
(d) The way the Jews refuse to fight to save themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the third requirement for living in a country?
2. Why should Judaism not be called a religion?
3. According to Einstein, what must Jews strive to be?
4. In what decade is Einstein writing his correspondence with the science academies?
5. What does Einstein say is the greatest change in physics since Newton?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)