|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does quantum theory offer in the way of spatial relationships?
(a) A way of showing the exact place of any given atom at an exact moment.
(b) The rationale for a theory of distance.
(d) It can determine the mathematical probabilities of finding structures at a particular spot.
2. Neither intelligence nor institutions can substitute for what?
(a) A life that is safe.
(b) A new homeland for the Jews.
(c) Military aid to save the Jews.
(d) Understanding, justice, and willingness to help others.
3. What does Einstein say the German people used to believe?
(a) That Europe was its friend.
(b) The same ideals Einstein has worked for his entire life.
(c) That the people held the power, not the leaders.
(d) That God was just and treated all humans equally.
4. According to Einstein, what must Jews continue to do?
(a) Be just.
(b) Be diligent.
(c) Be patient.
(d) Enoble the human race.
5. What are elite volunteers doing?
(a) Infiltrating Arab settlements in order to force them to move.
(b) Transforming the desert into flourishing settlements.
(c) Searching out other areas where they could create a nation that did not impact current inhabitants.
(d) Displacing Arab settlements to gain their lands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Einstein put mathematics above other sciences?
2. What does Einstein think will restore the heart of the Jewish people?
3. At the time Einstein writes "Why Do They Hate the Jews?" how many Jews are there?
4. How does the inertia of a given body grow?
5. Why should Judaism not be called a religion?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)