|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has revived the sense of community, saved many lives, and provided joyous and creative work?
(a) The Jewish Ghettos.
(b) The United States opening their borders to Jewish emmigrants.
(c) The hope of a future.
2. In what decade does Einstein write "A Reply to the Invitation to Participate in a Meeting against Anti-Semitism" ?
(a) First decade of 20th century.
3. How would you characterize Einstein's beliefs in this section of the book?
(b) Strong and unwavering.
4. What would be for better than for a Jewish state to be created?
(a) For Jews and Arabs to live together peacefully.
(b) For Jews to reassimilate peacefully into their homelands.
(c) For Jews to be willing to live under Arab rule.
(d) For Jews to have their own state and government within many countries.
5. What is the starting point for the concept of space?
(a) The quark space.
(b) The alpha point.
(c) The omega point.
(d) The interval.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the the "Riemannian curvature" do?
2. What does Inertia cause?
3. What is the "ether" idea invented by earlier scientists?
4. Why does Einstein refuse the demands?
5. At the time Einstein writes "Why Do They Hate the Jews?" what does Einstein say is alarming?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)