1. What kind of thinker in humanities is Einstein and how does he act about his fame?
Einstein is a careful if not comprehensive thinker in the humanities, modest about his fame.
2. How does Einstein feel about sharing his views?
He is happy to share his views.
3. What is the main theme in Paradise Lost by Einstein?
European intellectuals lose when supporting nationalist regimes.
4. How does Einstein feel about America in his first trip there?
Einstein is struck by American technology, organization, and joyous, optimistic attitude to life.
5. What was the name of the two writings by Einstein that spoke of his trip to America?
My First Impressions of the U.S.A. and Reply to the Women of America.
6. What does Einstein talk about in The World as I See It?
He puts forth his various opinions and thoughts, ranging from his understanding of the human condition, to God, and to his political ideals.
This section contains 2,191 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)