Short Answer Questions Key
1. In "Paradise Lost," what does Einstein particularly rue?
That nationalism has subverted the sharing of intellectual and artistic pursuits.
2. Who does Einstein say are now the ones who advocate international thought?
3. Who has created the League of Nations?
4. Why does Einstein say individuals should not be singled out and given all-encompassing admiration?
Because there are many quiet, unobtrusive individuals as deserving as the one singled out.
5. What is the one good thing about the fact that America has heaped so many accolades on Einstein?
It is a sign that materialism has not completely taken over the minds of Americans.
This section contains 5,442 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)