|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, pp. 290-377.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the the "Riemannian curvature" do?
(a) Shows how orbits are created.
(b) Helps explain the shape of Earth and other planets.
(c) Links the theory with the facts of astronomy.
(d) Defines the orbit of electrons.
2. To what does a fable about a shepherd boy, a horse, and a stag relate?
(a) To astrology.
(b) To Germany, the Nazis, and the Jews.
(c) To a nomadic way of life and astrology.
(d) To Jesus, Jews and Hitler.
3. What cannot provide a complete description of the individual physical system or event to serve as a foundation for physics?
(a) Theory of spatial verity.
(b) Line theory.
(c) Quantum theory.
(d) String theory.
4. To what is attributed ideals of social justice, mutual aid, philanthropy, tolerance and the exaltation of intellectual aspiration and spiritual effort?
(a) As the ideals to which all humanity must strive.
(b) To human beings in their most perfected state.
(c) As the essential character of Jews as a group.
(d) The ideals of a benevolent sovereign nation.
5. Into how many parts is "Religion and Science" divided?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the theory of relativity resemble?
2. By what ideals has Einstein lived?
3. What does Einstein believe will not move humanity forward?
4. What is the main theme of "To the Heroes of the Battle of the Warsaw Ghetto"?
5. At the time Einstein writes "Why Do They Hate the Jews?" what percentage of the world population is Jewish?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)