|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, pp. 290-377.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What correspondence does Einstein present in this part?
(a) Between him and his mentor.
(b) Between him and Prussian and Bavarian academies of science .
(c) Between him and the president of the United States.
(d) Between him and his wife.
2. Into how many parts is "Religion and Science" divided?
3. What will happen if the US, England, Germany, and France threaten to boycott Japan for its aggression in China?
(a) Japan will negotiate.
(b) Japan will attack those countries.
(c) China will attack Europe.
(d) Japan will yield.
4. Whose saying has greatly influenced Einstein since he was quite young?
5. Why does Einstein refuse the demands?
(a) The notes came from his own mind and no one else's.
(b) It is unreasonable.
(c) It is counter to what he has worked for his whole life.
(d) He has earned his pay and retirement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would be for better than for a Jewish state to be created?
2. What does Anti-Semitism means?
3. Though the scientific method can teach how facts relate and condition one another, what can it not do?
4. What does Einstein condemn in "Production and Work"?
5. What do physicists resign themselves to accepting new field concepts as?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)