|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, pp. 290-377.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the the "Riemannian curvature" do?
(a) Helps explain the shape of Earth and other planets.
(b) Links the theory with the facts of astronomy.
(c) Shows how orbits are created.
(d) Defines the orbit of electrons.
2. When does Einstein get in touch with his Jewish heritage?
(a) He never really does.
(b) After going to Germany.
(c) After attending Jewish seminary.
(d) He does from an early age.
3. Of what is Einstein accused by several scientific communities?
(a) Atrocity mongering.
(b) Heretical theses.
4. At the time Einstein writes "Why Do They Hate the Jews?" what percentage of the world population is Jewish?
(a) Less than one percent.
(b) 10 percent.
(c) 4 percent.
(d) 2.3 percent.
5. What will happen if the US, England, Germany, and France threaten to boycott Japan for its aggression in China?
(a) Japan will attack those countries.
(b) China will attack Europe.
(c) Japan will yield.
(d) Japan will negotiate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What could be organized to protect the world against nuclear power?
2. What is pacifism that fails to fight against armaments?
3. What governing system does Einstein think is best?
4. How does Einstein characterize the women of America?
5. Though one man choosing to be a conscientious objector would accomplish little, what would accomplish much?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)