|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, pp. 290-377.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Einstein's generation spend searching for a uniform interpretation of the "quantum character" of systems and phenomena?
(a) 40 years.
(b) About a year.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 20 years
2. What does Einstein admire about Mahatma Ghandi?
(a) His vegetarian diet.
(b) The way he treated his wife.
(c) His method of non-cooperation.
(d) His intellect.
3. Neither intelligence nor institutions can substitute for what?
(a) Military aid to save the Jews.
(b) A new homeland for the Jews.
(c) Understanding, justice, and willingness to help others.
(d) A life that is safe.
4. Into how many parts is "Religion and Science" divided?
5. At the time Einstein writes "Why Do They Hate the Jews?" what does Einstein say is alarming?
(a) The birth rate of the Jewish people.
(b) The rate of newly-made refugees.
(c) The way the Jews refuse to fight to save themselves.
(d) That the Jewish population is declining.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anti-Semitism means?
2. What should history do?
3. When are people happiest?
4. What is once accomplishment of DeBroglie?
5. Why does Einstein think people should labor as little as possible to maintain life and health?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)