|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, pp. 217-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Einstein say are now the ones who advocate international thought?
2. What is the is the hidden evil power behind nationalism everywhere?
(b) A lack of clear thinking.
(c) The armament industry.
(d) False pride.
3. According to Einstein, what must Jews continue to do?
(a) Be diligent.
(b) Be just.
(c) Be patient.
(d) Enoble the human race.
4. By what ideals has Einstein lived?
(a) Truth, industry and happiness.
(b) Beauty, happiness and curiousity.
(c) Kindness, beauty and truth.
(d) Happiness, honor and comfort.
5. For what do human beings have a thirst?
(a) Deliberate action.
(b) Absolute conviction.
(c) Assured knowledge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has science not done?
2. What does Einstein think will restore the heart of the Jewish people?
3. What is Einstein's response to the demands of the academies?
4. Once combat starts, what is meaningless?
5. Who does Einstein think is partly to blame for Europe's condition?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)