|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, pp. 217-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anti-Semitism means?
(a) Being for disarmament.
(b) Being against academic institutions.
(c) Prejudice towards Jewish People.
(d) Prejudice towards Semite people.
2. Where is the "A Reply to the Invitation to Participate in a Meeting against Anti-Semitism" being held?
3. What is pacifism that fails to fight against armaments?
4. How does a country enslave its citizens?
(a) Through economic deprivation.
(b) Through engendering mistrust amongst their citizens.
(c) Through the rationing of basic necessities.
(d) Through forced military service.
5. What does Einstein condemn in "Production and Work"?
(a) The use of manual labor when machines are available.
(b) The overproduction of goods.
(c) The unlimited freedom of the labor market's extraordinary progress in methods of production.
(d) The use of machines that eliminates so many jobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Americans foolish?
2. How does Einstein characterize the newly-formed State of Israel?
3. What does truth applied to science or religion convey?
4. What does quantum theory offer in the way of spatial relationships?
5. What does Einstein encourage lesser scientists to do?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)