|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, pp. 217-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anti-Semitism means?
(a) Being against academic institutions.
(b) Prejudice towards Semite people.
(c) Prejudice towards Jewish People.
(d) Being for disarmament.
2. According to Einstein, what must Jews continue to do?
(a) Be patient.
(b) Be diligent.
(c) Enoble the human race.
(d) Be just.
3. What essay opens Part 4?
(a) "Manifesto--March, 1939."
(b) "Peace at What Cost, March, 1941."
(c) "Mainifesto to Peace, March, 1943."
(d) "Manifesto of the Chosen."
4. For what do human beings have a thirst?
(b) Assured knowledge.
(c) Absolute conviction.
(d) Deliberate action.
5. How do the actions of the heroes of the battle of the Warsaw Ghetto help all Jewish people?
(a) They show that Jewish people will fight.
(b) They are strengthening the bonds among Jews of all nations.
(c) They demonstrate the extreme situation and it will help other nations open their borders to the Jews.
(d) They demonstrate the idea that attacking any Jew is at one's own peril.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does truth applied to science or religion convey?
2. Why does Einstein think people should labor as little as possible to maintain life and health?
3. Who does Einstein think is partly to blame for Europe's condition?
4. With what is this section primarily concerned?
5. What does Einstein value in the German system of government?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)