|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, pp. 217-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Einstein get in touch with his Jewish heritage?
(a) After going to Germany.
(b) He never really does.
(c) After attending Jewish seminary.
(d) He does from an early age.
2. For what does Einstein admire Kepler?
(a) For standing by his ideas despite the inquisition.
(b) For working out the planetary motions with no one's support and the understanding of few.
(c) For workinhg out the laws of gravity.
(d) For knowing when to look deeper into his theories.
3. What correspondence does Einstein present in this part?
(a) Between him and the president of the United States.
(b) Between him and his wife.
(c) Between him and his mentor.
(d) Between him and Prussian and Bavarian academies of science .
4. What is the third requirement for living in a country?
(a) Cooperative people.
(b) Equality under the law.
(c) Simple social structure.
5. Into how many parts is "Religion and Science" divided?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing Einstein says Jews must do?
2. What does Germany use to justify atrocities against the Jews?
3. What does Einstein admire about Mahatma Ghandi?
4. To what does a fable about a shepherd boy, a horse, and a stag relate?
5. Who "frees" space from rigidity?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)