|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of life does Einstein believe is good for all human beings?
(a) Full of change.
(b) Intensely focused.
(c) Cluttered with stuff with which to amuse.
2. What is one attribute of American research that is giving them an increasing edge in the development of technology over other countries?
3. When does Einstein get in touch with his Jewish heritage?
(a) He never really does.
(b) He does from an early age.
(c) After attending Jewish seminary.
(d) After going to Germany.
4. Why does Einstein say individuals should not be singled out and given all-encompassing admiration?
(a) It will give them too high an opinion of themselves.
(b) It will discourage others to excel.
(c) Because there are many quiet, unobtrusive individuals as deserving as the one singled out.
(d) It will discourage true thought.
5. How does Einstein characterize people who read only newspapers and modern literature?
(a) Myopic and snobbish.
(d) Mentally frail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen if the US, England, Germany, and France threaten to boycott Japan for its aggression in China?
2. What does Einstein value in the German system of government?
3. What does Einstein say the German people used to believe?
4. Why should Judaism not be called a religion?
5. In what way does Einstein compare Europeans to Americans?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)