|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Einstein value in the German system of government?
(a) Its adherence to tradition.
(b) Its structure.
(c) Its rigidity.
(d) Its help for people in need or illness.
2. How does Einstein characterize people who read only newspapers and modern literature?
(b) Mentally frail.
(c) Myopic and snobbish.
3. How does Einstein characterize his treatment when he lived in Germany earlier?
(a) He was treated poorly.
(b) He was treated well.
(c) He was often subject to physical abuse.
(d) He was often subject to unwarrented interrogations.
4. What do the intellectual élite lack?
(a) The foresight to make practical decisions.
(b) The ability to understand basic causes.
(c) Compassion for those of lesser ilk.
(d) The cohesion to attack contemporary problems.
5. What is one requirement for Einstein for living in a country?
(a) Military disarmament.
(d) Military might.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Einstein seem to hate above all else?
2. What is the is the hidden evil power behind nationalism everywhere?
3. What is one thing Einstein says Jews must do?
4. Where is the "A Reply to the Invitation to Participate in a Meeting against Anti-Semitism" being held?
5. How should readers approach the person in question #32?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)