|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the academies demand of Einstein?
(a) That he gives them reserach he conducted for them.
(b) That he forfeits his pay and retirement.
(c) That he not work for any other country.
(d) That he says something good about the German people to the rest of the world.
2. Whose work shatters the framework of classical mechanics and provides the basis for further research in physics?
(a) Frederick Grover.
(b) Max Planck.
(c) Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen.
(d) Paul Dirac.
3. Who has created the League of Nations?
(a) The common people.
4. Who is is the "noblest man of our times" and a natural leader?
(a) The Dutch physicist H. A. Lorentz.
(b) The engineer Joseph Popper-Lynkaeus.
(c) J. Menniger.
(d) Mahatma Ghandi.
5. What impact does technological progress have on human relations?
(a) It retards human relations.
(b) It freezes human relations.
(c) It accelerates human relations.
(d) It promotes human relations.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does Einstein compare Europeans to Americans?
2. What is the one good thing about the fact that America has heaped so many accolades on Einstein?
3. Where does Einstein present "Religion and Science"?
4. Why does Einstein think the protest will do better without his participation?
5. With what does religion deal?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)