|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has created the League of Nations?
(c) The common people.
2. What guards Jews from social and psychological problems?
(a) The ghetto.
(b) A good education.
(c) A strong family life.
(d) Understanding of the Talmud.
3. For what do human beings have a thirst?
(b) Deliberate action.
(c) Absolute conviction.
(d) Assured knowledge.
4. Security through superior military power is what?
(a) Ultimately beneficial.
(b) Useful to a certain point.
(c) An illusion.
(d) A wise attempt.
5. What are elite volunteers doing?
(a) Searching out other areas where they could create a nation that did not impact current inhabitants.
(b) Infiltrating Arab settlements in order to force them to move.
(c) Transforming the desert into flourishing settlements.
(d) Displacing Arab settlements to gain their lands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Einstein think will restore the heart of the Jewish people?
2. What does Anti-Semitism means?
3. In "Paradise Lost," what does Einstein particularly rue?
4. Why does Einstein say individuals should not be singled out and given all-encompassing admiration?
5. What is one of Freud's accomplishments that Einstein praises?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)