|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of the accusations by these scientific communities?
(b) Einstein forces the resignation of several key members.
(c) Einstein is expelled.
(d) Einstein resigns.
2. Though the scientific method can teach how facts relate and condition one another, what can it not do?
(a) Teach compassion.
(b) Determine the existence of God.
(c) Deduce the goal of human aspirations.
(d) Determine absolute truth.
3. How does Einstein characterize the women of America?
(a) As intellectually inferior.
(b) As rejecting advances.
(c) As a millstone around the necks of their husbands.
(d) As cyphers.
4. According to Einstein, what must Jews strive to be?
(a) Benevolent guardians of both Jew and Arabs.
(b) Strong enough to withstand persecution.
(c) A beacon of light to an uncivilized world.
(d) Civilized Europeans and good citizens.
5. In what year is "Religion and Science: Irreconcilable?" written?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of life does Einstein believe is good for all human beings?
2. What will force even the most reactionary scientists to cooperate?
3. With the family eroding, society depends on the schools for what?
4. What guards Jews from social and psychological problems?
5. How do the actions of the heroes of the battle of the Warsaw Ghetto help all Jewish people?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)