|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anti-Semitism means?
(a) Prejudice towards Jewish People.
(b) Being for disarmament.
(c) Prejudice towards Semite people.
(d) Being against academic institutions.
2. What makes life easier but also brings economic dangers that planning must address?
(a) Labor unions.
(b) Science and technology.
(c) Labor laws.
(d) Mass production.
3. What is the result of the accusations by these scientific communities?
(a) Einstein forces the resignation of several key members.
(b) Einstein is expelled.
(c) Einstein resigns.
4. What impact does technological progress have on human relations?
(a) It promotes human relations.
(b) It retards human relations.
(c) It freezes human relations.
(d) It accelerates human relations.
5. What does Einstein say about the struggle for human rights?
(a) It is visionary.
(b) It is eternal.
(c) Each person has to choose his own rights.
(d) It is illusionary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why should Judaism not be called a religion?
2. Unless all nations band together to face aggressors, what is inevitable?
3. What is Einstein explaining in "A Reply to the Invitation to Participate in a Meeting against Anti-Semitism" ?
4. Who does Einstein think is the man least likely to be duped by desires?
5. Upon what do great men have little effect?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)