|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How would you characterize Einstein's beliefs in this section of the book?
(c) Strong and unwavering.
2. According to Einstein, what must Jews continue to do?
(a) Be patient.
(b) Enoble the human race.
(c) Be diligent.
(d) Be just.
3. How do the actions of the heroes of the battle of the Warsaw Ghetto help all Jewish people?
(a) They demonstrate the idea that attacking any Jew is at one's own peril.
(b) They demonstrate the extreme situation and it will help other nations open their borders to the Jews.
(c) They show that Jewish people will fight.
(d) They are strengthening the bonds among Jews of all nations.
4. Why does Einstein refuse the demands?
(a) It is counter to what he has worked for his whole life.
(b) It is unreasonable.
(c) He has earned his pay and retirement.
(d) The notes came from his own mind and no one else's.
5. What is the main theme of "To the Heroes of the Battle of the Warsaw Ghetto"?
(a) That heroes are the most unlikely people.
(b) That understanding must be offered those who attacked the Warsaw Ghetto.
(c) To laud those who fought in the Battle of the Warsaw Ghetto.
(d) That forgiveness must be offered those who attacked the Warsaw Ghetto.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is pacifism that fails to fight against armaments?
2. Why must disarmament and joint security occur all at once or not at all?
3. When does Einstein get in touch with his Jewish heritage?
4. How should readers approach the person in question #32?
5. What are elite volunteers doing?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)