|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Einstein get in touch with his Jewish heritage?
(a) After attending Jewish seminary.
(b) He does from an early age.
(c) After going to Germany.
(d) He never really does.
2. How does Einstein view Bertrand Russell?
(a) With condescension.
(c) With contempt.
(d) With much sceptism.
3. Whose work shatters the framework of classical mechanics and provides the basis for further research in physics?
(a) Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen.
(b) Frederick Grover.
(c) Paul Dirac.
(d) Max Planck.
4. Whose saying has greatly influenced Einstein since he was quite young?
5. With what does religion deal?
(a) The truthof scientific theories.
(b) The morality of science.
(c) The need for progress.
(d) Everything not predetermined by heredity, sets ideals, and educates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Einstein present "Religion and Science"?
2. What has too much influence on public thought?
3. How does Einstein characterize the newly-formed State of Israel?
4. In what decade is Einstein writing his correspondence with the science academies?
5. What does Einstein believe will not move humanity forward?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)