|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Einstein say are now the ones who advocate international thought?
2. When are people happiest?
(a) When pursuing what interests them.
(b) When in an accepting community.
(c) When launching an enterprise promoting life and culture.
(d) When making a contribution to self enlightenment.
3. Why does Einstein think people should labor as little as possible to maintain life and health?
(a) In order to concentrate on their intellectual and artistic powers.
(b) In order to partake in spiritual pursuits.
(c) Because human relationships need as much time as possible.
(d) Because that labor has no last value.
4. What does Anti-Semitism means?
(a) Being for disarmament.
(b) Prejudice towards Semite people.
(c) Prejudice towards Jewish People.
(d) Being against academic institutions.
5. What is a second requirement for Einstein for living in a country?
(a) Intolerance for others who do not adhere to Jewish ideals.
(b) The pursuit of happiness ideal.
(d) Justice for those who are oppressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Freud's accomplishments that Einstein praises?
2. According to Einstein, what must Jews strive to be?
3. What is one attribute of American research that is giving them an increasing edge in the development of technology over other countries?
4. To what does a fable about a shepherd boy, a horse, and a stag relate?
5. What does Einstein believe will not move humanity forward?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)