|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose work shatters the framework of classical mechanics and provides the basis for further research in physics?
(a) Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen.
(b) Frederick Grover.
(c) Max Planck.
(d) Paul Dirac.
2. Who does Einstein urge to appreciate the legacy of countless generations and work to understand all nations and ages?
(a) Elderly politicians.
(b) Unhappy youth.
(c) Those who would go to war.
(d) Happy youth.
3. At the time Einstein writes "Why Do They Hate the Jews?" what percentage of the world population is Jewish?
(a) 10 percent.
(b) 4 percent.
(c) Less than one percent.
(d) 2.3 percent.
4. According to Einstein, what must Jews strive to be?
(a) Benevolent guardians of both Jew and Arabs.
(b) Civilized Europeans and good citizens.
(c) Strong enough to withstand persecution.
(d) A beacon of light to an uncivilized world.
5. What is valued more in Europe than in the United States?
(d) Visual art and music.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has created the League of Nations?
2. What does Einstein admire about Mahatma Ghandi?
3. How should readers approach the person in question #32?
4. How does the individual develop and gain significance?
5. What three topics are addressed in Part 1?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)