|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Einstein admire about Mahatma Ghandi?
(a) The way he treated his wife.
(b) His method of non-cooperation.
(c) His vegetarian diet.
(d) His intellect.
2. What do friends and foes alike say the Jews represent?
(a) A group of people united by beliefs rather than genetics.
(b) A race whose behaviors are hereditary.
(c) The ideal to which other peoples should strive.
(d) A step forward in human evolution.
3. By what ideals has Einstein lived?
(a) Truth, industry and happiness.
(b) Kindness, beauty and truth.
(c) Happiness, honor and comfort.
(d) Beauty, happiness and curiousity.
4. According to Einstein, what must Jews continue to do?
(a) Be patient.
(b) Enoble the human race.
(c) Be diligent.
(d) Be just.
5. What could be organized to protect the world against nuclear power?
(a) A strong "supranational" organization,
(b) Instilling an abhorrence of war in humankind.
(d) A defensive weapon that would render fusion or fission impossible.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what has Einstein worked his entire life?
2. To whom do the scientific academies declare their loyalties?
3. Though one man choosing to be a conscientious objector would accomplish little, what would accomplish much?
4. What is the result of the accusations by these scientific communities?
5. What does Anti-Semitism means?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)