|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Einstein seem to hate above all else?
(b) Intellectual vapidity.
2. What does Einstein say is very detrimental to the respect for the government?
(a) Giving the vote to women.
(b) Passing unenforceable laws.
(c) Restricting voting rights.
(d) Engaging in unwinnable wars.
3. What does Einstein encourage lesser scientists to do?
(a) To help those scientist on the edge of big break throughs.
(b) To work diligently even if its on a very small discovery.
(c) To work alone and not waste the time of geniuses.
(d) Not be isolationist.
4. Who does Einstein think is the man least likely to be duped by desires?
(c) The Pope.
5. What has too much influence on public thought?
(a) The press.
(b) The church.
(c) The government.
(d) The educational system.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Einstein say are now the ones who advocate international thought?
2. What impact does technological progress have on human relations?
3. How does Einstein characterize pure scientific research?
4. How could unilateral disarmament be negotiated?
5. Upon what do great men have little effect?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)