|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one attribute of American research that is giving them an increasing edge in the development of technology over other countries?
2. With what does religion deal?
(a) The morality of science.
(b) Everything not predetermined by heredity, sets ideals, and educates.
(c) The need for progress.
(d) The truthof scientific theories.
3. Where does Einstein present "Religion and Science"?
(a) At Princeton Theological Seminary.
(b) At Stanford.
(c) At MIT.
(d) At Harvard School Physics.
4. Upon what do great men have little effect?
(b) The life of the common person.
(c) Political events.
(d) Religious persuasion.
5. What do the intellectual élite lack?
(a) Compassion for those of lesser ilk.
(b) The ability to understand basic causes.
(c) The cohesion to attack contemporary problems.
(d) The foresight to make practical decisions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Einstein think humans act and think?
2. What does Einstein say is very detrimental to the respect for the government?
3. Who does Einstein say are now the ones who advocate international thought?
4. What will happen if the US, England, Germany, and France threaten to boycott Japan for its aggression in China?
5. What does Einstein say prompts efficiency and the development of technology in the United States?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)