|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Einstein characterize the women of America?
(a) As intellectually inferior.
(b) As cyphers.
(c) As a millstone around the necks of their husbands.
(d) As rejecting advances.
2. What three topics are addressed in Part 1?
(a) Freedom, religion, and education.
(b) Government, education and religion.
(c) Science, religion, and relationships.
(d) Freedom, love, government.
3. Who does Einstein praise for her moral qualities and hardships above her intellectual accomplishments?
(a) Samantha Carter.
(b) Golda Meir.
(c) Mother Theresa.
(d) Marie Curie.
4. Who has created the League of Nations?
(c) The common people.
5. What does Einstein need a great deal of?
(d) Social interaction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one good thing about the fact that America has heaped so many accolades on Einstein?
2. What puzzles Einstein about one aspect of the American economy?
3. Whose work shatters the framework of classical mechanics and provides the basis for further research in physics?
4. What has stood in the way of the development of technology in China and India?
5. What does Einstein value in the German system of government?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)