|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Einstein warn Fascist nations?
(a) Seeking to overpopulate.
(b) Seeking to dominate weaker neighbors.
(c) Being to provencial.
(d) Having too much pride in genetic heritage.
2. What has stood in the way of the development of technology in China and India?
(a) Industrial people.
(b) Religious intolerance.
(c) Low technological ability.
(d) Dense population.
3. What sort of life does Einstein believe is good for all human beings?
(a) Intensely focused.
(b) Cluttered with stuff with which to amuse.
(c) Full of change.
4. What does Einstein say prompts efficiency and the development of technology in the United States?
(a) The value of the individual in the United States.
(b) The high cost of labor.
(c) The general lazy nature of Americans.
(d) The intellectual prowess of Americans.
5. What should history do?
(a) Be forgotten.
(b) Interpret the progress in civilization rather than calculating power and success.
(c) Influence the future.
(d) Teach the future.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Einstein characterize the women of America?
2. What makes life easier but also brings economic dangers that planning must address?
3. What is the is the hidden evil power behind nationalism everywhere?
4. In what way does Einstein compare Europeans to Americans?
5. What does Einstein encourage lesser scientists to do?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)