|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Einstein say are now the ones who advocate international thought?
2. What puzzles Einstein about one aspect of the American economy?
(a) That the cost of labor is so high in comparison to goods produced.
(b) The lack of a savings plan.
(c) The high tariffs on foreign goods.
(d) The fact that paper money is not backed by gold and silver.
3. According to Einstein, what provides no security to the world situation?
(b) Belief in God.
(c) The League of Nations and Court of Arbitration.
4. What three topics are addressed in Part 1?
(a) Freedom, love, government.
(b) Science, religion, and relationships.
(c) Government, education and religion.
(d) Freedom, religion, and education.
5. What does Einstein need a great deal of?
(b) Social interaction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Einstein say prompts efficiency and the development of technology in the United States?
2. What does Einstein say about the League of Nations' Committee of Intellectual Cooperation?
3. What makes life easier but also brings economic dangers that planning must address?
4. What does Einstein seem to hate above all else?
5. What has stood in the way of the development of technology in China and India?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)