|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Though one man choosing to be a conscientious objector would accomplish little, what would accomplish much?
(a) Einstein is not sure.
(b) Fifty thousand conscientious objectors.
(c) All women asking their husbands, brothers and father to choose not to fight.
(d) All the world leaders being "conscientious objectors."
2. What is one attribute of American research that is giving them an increasing edge in the development of technology over other countries?
3. Upon what do great men have little effect?
(b) Political events.
(c) Religious persuasion.
(d) The life of the common person.
4. What has stood in the way of the development of technology in China and India?
(a) Low technological ability.
(b) Religious intolerance.
(c) Industrial people.
(d) Dense population.
5. What happens when religious people insist the Bible is absolutely truth or when scientists render value judgments?
(a) A consensus is reached.
(b) The thesis of each side offers a synthesis.
(c) Conflicts arise.
(d) A new field of science is born.
Short Answer Questions
1. Unless all nations band together to face aggressors, what is inevitable?
2. What does Einstein value in the German system of government?
3. What has too much influence on public thought?
4. In what year is "Religion and Science: Irreconcilable?" written?
5. What impact does technological progress have on human relations?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)