|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year is "Religion and Science: Irreconcilable?" written?
2. What is valued more in Europe than in the United States?
(c) Visual art and music.
3. Why must disarmament and joint security occur all at once or not at all?
(a) Because someone will inevitably double cross the others.
(b) Because those countries still armed will not do what they say once others disarm.
(c) Because peace is unenforcable if some countries are still armed.
(d) Because as long as war is possible, everyone wants to be in a position to win.
4. How should readers approach the person in question #32?
(a) With skepticism.
(b) The man's works should not be read by the average person.
(c) With the idea of refuting what he writes.
(d) With an open mind.
5. In what year is "Religion and Science" written?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Einstein view Bertrand Russell?
2. With what does religion deal?
3. Of what does Einstein warn Fascist nations?
4. With the family eroding, society depends on the schools for what?
5. How are Americans foolish?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)