|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has too much influence on public thought?
(a) The press.
(b) The educational system.
(c) The government.
(d) The church.
2. What happens when religious people insist the Bible is absolutely truth or when scientists render value judgments?
(a) Conflicts arise.
(b) A consensus is reached.
(c) A new field of science is born.
(d) The thesis of each side offers a synthesis.
3. What could be organized to protect the world against nuclear power?
(a) A defensive weapon that would render fusion or fission impossible.
(b) Instilling an abhorrence of war in humankind.
(c) A strong "supranational" organization,
4. What three topics are addressed in Part 1?
(a) Science, religion, and relationships.
(b) Freedom, love, government.
(c) Freedom, religion, and education.
(d) Government, education and religion.
5. Security through superior military power is what?
(a) Useful to a certain point.
(b) Ultimately beneficial.
(c) An illusion.
(d) A wise attempt.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does religion deal?
2. What does Einstein value in the German system of government?
3. Whose saying has greatly influenced Einstein since he was quite young?
4. Why does Einstein think humans act and think?
5. What should history do?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)