|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Einstein urge to appreciate the legacy of countless generations and work to understand all nations and ages?
(a) Unhappy youth.
(b) Those who would go to war.
(c) Happy youth.
(d) Elderly politicians.
2. Where does Einstein present "Religion and Science"?
(a) At MIT.
(b) At Princeton Theological Seminary.
(c) At Stanford.
(d) At Harvard School Physics.
3. What should history do?
(a) Influence the future.
(b) Be forgotten.
(c) Interpret the progress in civilization rather than calculating power and success.
(d) Teach the future.
4. What does Einstein believe will not move humanity forward?
5. Upon what are Einstein's inner and outer lives based?
(a) The efforts of other men.
(b) The tenets of Christianity.
(c) The efforts towards understanding.
(d) The contemplation of infinity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is is the "noblest man of our times" and a natural leader?
2. What does Einstein warn the Progressive Education Association?
3. Who does Einstein think is the man least likely to be duped by desires?
4. Whose work shatters the framework of classical mechanics and provides the basis for further research in physics?
5. How should readers approach the person in question #32?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)