|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, pp. 28-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What impact does technological progress have on human relations?
(a) It retards human relations.
(b) It freezes human relations.
(c) It promotes human relations.
(d) It accelerates human relations.
2. What sort of life does Einstein believe is good for all human beings?
(b) Intensely focused.
(c) Cluttered with stuff with which to amuse.
(d) Full of change.
3. When are people happiest?
(a) When in an accepting community.
(b) When pursuing what interests them.
(c) When launching an enterprise promoting life and culture.
(d) When making a contribution to self enlightenment.
4. What governing system does Einstein think is best?
(b) Democratic monarchy.
5. Upon what are Einstein's inner and outer lives based?
(a) The tenets of Christianity.
(b) The efforts towards understanding.
(c) The efforts of other men.
(d) The contemplation of infinity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Einstein believe will not move humanity forward?
2. Why does Einstein think people should labor as little as possible to maintain life and health?
3. Who does Einstein praise for her moral qualities and hardships above her intellectual accomplishments?
4. Where does Einstein present "Religion and Science"?
5. What does Einstein say is very detrimental to the respect for the government?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)