|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, pp. 28-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What governing system does Einstein think is best?
(d) Democratic monarchy.
2. How does Einstein characterize the women of America?
(a) As a millstone around the necks of their husbands.
(b) As intellectually inferior.
(c) As rejecting advances.
(d) As cyphers.
3. What has stood in the way of the development of technology in China and India?
(a) Industrial people.
(b) Low technological ability.
(c) Dense population.
(d) Religious intolerance.
4. Whose work shatters the framework of classical mechanics and provides the basis for further research in physics?
(a) Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen.
(b) Max Planck.
(c) Paul Dirac.
(d) Frederick Grover.
5. Who does Einstein say are now the ones who advocate international thought?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Einstein present "Religion and Science"?
2. In what year is "Religion and Science" written?
3. Of what does Einstein warn Fascist nations?
4. What sort of life does Einstein believe is good for all human beings?
5. What happens when religious people insist the Bible is absolutely truth or when scientists render value judgments?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)