|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, pp. 1-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has stood in the way of the development of technology in China and India?
(a) Religious intolerance.
(b) Dense population.
(c) Industrial people.
(d) Low technological ability.
2. How does Einstein view Bertrand Russell?
(b) With contempt.
(c) With condescension.
(d) With much sceptism.
3. Who has created the League of Nations?
(a) The common people.
4. In what field do Americans fall behind their European counterparts?
(a) Research and development.
(c) International politics.
5. What does Einstein value in the German system of government?
(a) Its help for people in need or illness.
(b) Its adherence to tradition.
(c) Its structure.
(d) Its rigidity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Einstein seem to hate above all else?
2. What does Einstein need a great deal of?
3. What does Einstein laud in "Congratulations to a Critic"?
4. Whose saying has greatly influenced Einstein since he was quite young?
5. How does the individual develop and gain significance?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)