|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, pp. 1-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Einstein need a great deal of?
(b) Social interaction.
2. In what field do Americans fall behind their European counterparts?
(a) Research and development.
(d) International politics.
3. What has stood in the way of the development of technology in China and India?
(a) Low technological ability.
(b) Industrial people.
(c) Dense population.
(d) Religious intolerance.
4. What does Einstein value in the German system of government?
(a) Its structure.
(b) Its help for people in need or illness.
(c) Its adherence to tradition.
(d) Its rigidity.
5. What does Einstein believe will not move humanity forward?
Short Answer Questions
1. By what ideals has Einstein lived?
2. For what do human beings have a thirst?
3. What puzzles Einstein about one aspect of the American economy?
4. How does the individual develop and gain significance?
5. Why are Americans so far removed from the Asians and Russians?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)