|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, pp. 1-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Einstein need a great deal of?
(b) Social interaction.
2. What does Einstein value in the German system of government?
(a) Its structure.
(b) Its adherence to tradition.
(c) Its rigidity.
(d) Its help for people in need or illness.
3. What has too much influence on public thought?
(a) The educational system.
(b) The church.
(c) The government.
(d) The press.
4. What has stood in the way of the development of technology in China and India?
(a) Industrial people.
(b) Low technological ability.
(c) Religious intolerance.
(d) Dense population.
5. Whose saying has greatly influenced Einstein since he was quite young?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Einstein characterize the women of America?
2. What does Einstein seem to hate above all else?
3. How does the individual develop and gain significance?
4. Upon what are Einstein's inner and outer lives based?
5. What is one attribute of American research that is giving them an increasing edge in the development of technology over other countries?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)