|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, pp. 1-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Einstein say is very detrimental to the respect for the government?
(a) Passing unenforceable laws.
(b) Giving the vote to women.
(c) Engaging in unwinnable wars.
(d) Restricting voting rights.
2. What does Einstein believe will not move humanity forward?
3. How does Einstein view Bertrand Russell?
(a) With contempt.
(b) With much sceptism.
(d) With condescension.
4. Who does Einstein say are now the ones who advocate international thought?
5. What is valued more in Europe than in the United States?
(c) Visual art and music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Einstein laud in "Congratulations to a Critic"?
2. By what ideals has Einstein lived?
3. What has too much influence on public thought?
4. For what do human beings have a thirst?
5. What does Einstein seem to hate above all else?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)