|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, pp. 1-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What governing system does Einstein think is best?
(a) Democratic monarchy.
2. For what do human beings have a thirst?
(b) Deliberate action.
(c) Assured knowledge.
(d) Absolute conviction.
3. Who has created the League of Nations?
(c) The common people.
4. Why are Americans so far removed from the Asians and Russians?
(a) Americans have no sense of traditions.
(b) Americans are intellectually far superior.
(c) Americans live more for the future than the present.
(d) Americans are intellectually far inferior.
5. What does Einstein believe will not move humanity forward?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one good thing about the fact that America has heaped so many accolades on Einstein?
2. What does Einstein seem to hate above all else?
3. What does Einstein say prompts efficiency and the development of technology in the United States?
4. What does Einstein say is very detrimental to the respect for the government?
5. What has stood in the way of the development of technology in China and India?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)