|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, pp. 217-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into how many parts is "Religion and Science" divided?
2. What happens if there are no general laws?
(a) The masses will not understand the specifics.
(b) The deductions are useless.
(c) Epirical facts lack value.
(d) Specifics are inaccurate.
3. With what does religion deal?
(a) Everything not predetermined by heredity, sets ideals, and educates.
(b) The truthof scientific theories.
(c) The need for progress.
(d) The morality of science.
4. By what ideals has Einstein lived?
(a) Beauty, happiness and curiousity.
(b) Happiness, honor and comfort.
(c) Truth, industry and happiness.
(d) Kindness, beauty and truth.
5. Why does Einstein think people should labor as little as possible to maintain life and health?
(a) In order to partake in spiritual pursuits.
(b) Because that labor has no last value.
(c) In order to concentrate on their intellectual and artistic powers.
(d) Because human relationships need as much time as possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What puzzles Einstein about one aspect of the American economy?
2. What does Einstein believe about all profound scientists?
3. According to Einstein, what provides no security to the world situation?
4. How does Einstein view Bertrand Russell?
5. Why are Americans so far removed from the Asians and Russians?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)