|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, pp. 217-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon what do great men have little effect?
(a) Political events.
(b) Religious persuasion.
(d) The life of the common person.
2. In what year is "Religion and Science" written?
3. What governing system does Einstein think is best?
(a) Democratic monarchy.
4. In what decade does Einstein write "A Reply to the Invitation to Participate in a Meeting against Anti-Semitism" ?
(a) First decade of 20th century.
5. Though one man choosing to be a conscientious objector would accomplish little, what would accomplish much?
(a) Einstein is not sure.
(b) Fifty thousand conscientious objectors.
(c) All women asking their husbands, brothers and father to choose not to fight.
(d) All the world leaders being "conscientious objectors."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has created the League of Nations?
2. What happens when religious people insist the Bible is absolutely truth or when scientists render value judgments?
3. What is one requirement for Einstein for living in a country?
4. What do the academies not regret?
5. What does Einstein say about the League of Nations' Committee of Intellectual Cooperation?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)