|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, pp. 217-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has science not done?
(a) Given humankind a sense of purpose.
(b) Given humankind the means to achieve an end to war.
(c) Freed people from religious heresy.
(d) Freed people from superstition.
2. What three topics are addressed in Part 1?
(a) Government, education and religion.
(b) Science, religion, and relationships.
(c) Freedom, love, government.
(d) Freedom, religion, and education.
3. Concepts acquire content only when connected with what?
(a) Other events prior to the event horizon.
(b) Sensible experience.
(c) The content of another dimension.
(d) Other events past the event horizon.
4. What does Einstein seem to hate above all else?
(a) Intellectual vapidity.
5. How would you characterize Einstein's beliefs in this section of the book?
(c) Strong and unwavering.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the theory of relativity resemble?
2. Upon what is the special theory of relativity based?
3. In what field do Americans fall behind their European counterparts?
4. How does Einstein characterize his treatment when he lived in Germany earlier?
5. What does Infinite space mean?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)