|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, pp. 28-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Einstein need a great deal of?
(c) Social interaction.
2. With what does religion deal?
(a) Everything not predetermined by heredity, sets ideals, and educates.
(b) The morality of science.
(c) The truthof scientific theories.
(d) The need for progress.
3. What does Einstein say about the struggle for human rights?
(a) It is eternal.
(b) It is illusionary.
(c) It is visionary.
(d) Each person has to choose his own rights.
4. What is valued more in Europe than in the United States?
(d) Visual art and music.
5. What does Einstein say is very detrimental to the respect for the government?
(a) Engaging in unwinnable wars.
(b) Passing unenforceable laws.
(c) Giving the vote to women.
(d) Restricting voting rights.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Einstein admire about Mahatma Ghandi?
2. How does Einstein characterize the women of America?
3. By what ideals has Einstein lived?
4. What does Einstein value in the German system of government?
5. Who does Einstein urge to appreciate the legacy of countless generations and work to understand all nations and ages?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)