|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Einstein, what provides no security to the world situation?
(b) Belief in God.
(c) The League of Nations and Court of Arbitration.
2. Neither intelligence nor institutions can substitute for what?
(a) Military aid to save the Jews.
(b) Understanding, justice, and willingness to help others.
(c) A life that is safe.
(d) A new homeland for the Jews.
3. What does Einstein need a great deal of?
(c) Social interaction.
4. To what is attributed ideals of social justice, mutual aid, philanthropy, tolerance and the exaltation of intellectual aspiration and spiritual effort?
(a) The ideals of a benevolent sovereign nation.
(b) As the essential character of Jews as a group.
(c) To human beings in their most perfected state.
(d) As the ideals to which all humanity must strive.
5. What is the goal of the Jewish people in Palestine?
(a) To find a place to establish Israel that is not so disruptive to the Arab peoples.
(b) To have a joint government with the Arabs in Palestine.
(c) To relocate the Arabs to other Arab nations.
(d) To restore Jewish tradition and to live side-by-side with the Arabs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How could unilateral disarmament be negotiated?
2. Security through superior military power is what?
3. What has too much influence on public thought?
4. Where does Einstein present "Religion and Science"?
5. What does Einstein say prompts efficiency and the development of technology in the United States?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)