|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Einstein characterize the women of America?
(a) As cyphers.
(b) As rejecting advances.
(c) As intellectually inferior.
(d) As a millstone around the necks of their husbands.
2. What governing system does Einstein think is best?
(b) Democratic monarchy.
3. Who does Einstein think is partly to blame for Europe's condition?
(a) The United States.
(b) The agressiveness of its policies.
(c) The indecisiveness of its leaders.
(d) The arrogance of its leaders.
4. What does Einstein seem to hate above all else?
(d) Intellectual vapidity.
5. How does a country enslave its citizens?
(a) Through the rationing of basic necessities.
(b) Through economic deprivation.
(c) Through engendering mistrust amongst their citizens.
(d) Through forced military service.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why must disarmament and joint security occur all at once or not at all?
2. Why should Judaism not be called a religion?
3. What does Einstein claim uncontrolled technology has created?
4. What is one thing Einstein says about Zionism?
5. What does Einstein say about the League of Nations' Committee of Intellectual Cooperation?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)