|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Americans so far removed from the Asians and Russians?
(a) Americans are intellectually far superior.
(b) Americans are intellectually far inferior.
(c) Americans live more for the future than the present.
(d) Americans have no sense of traditions.
2. In what field do Americans fall behind their European counterparts?
(a) Research and development.
(c) International politics.
3. What is valued more in Europe than in the United States?
(b) Visual art and music.
4. What are elite volunteers doing?
(a) Searching out other areas where they could create a nation that did not impact current inhabitants.
(b) Transforming the desert into flourishing settlements.
(c) Displacing Arab settlements to gain their lands.
(d) Infiltrating Arab settlements in order to force them to move.
5. Why does Einstein think people should labor as little as possible to maintain life and health?
(a) Because human relationships need as much time as possible.
(b) In order to partake in spiritual pursuits.
(c) Because that labor has no last value.
(d) In order to concentrate on their intellectual and artistic powers.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what ideals has Einstein lived?
2. How does a country enslave its citizens?
3. How does Einstein characterize the newly-formed State of Israel?
4. What does Einstein laud in "Congratulations to a Critic"?
5. When are people happiest?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)