|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Einstein view Bertrand Russell?
(a) With contempt.
(c) With condescension.
(d) With much sceptism.
2. What is one thing Einstein says about Zionism?
(a) That it is one small step towards integration with the Arabs to share the land.
(b) That its vision is dubious.
(c) That it is an evil tyranny that is as bad as the situation the Jews left.
(d) That it must be not a political movement but a realization of the social ideal of the Bible.
3. How does the individual develop and gain significance?
(a) By having good genes.
(b) By diligent striving.
(c) Through participation in the human community.
(d) By clear thinking.
4. With the family eroding, society depends on the schools for what?
(a) To teach morals.
(b) To instill purpose in the students.
(c) To supervise activities rather than learning.
(d) Not to transfer a maximum quantity of knowledge to students, but to help them think and act independently.
5. Who does Einstein praise for her moral qualities and hardships above her intellectual accomplishments?
(a) Mother Theresa.
(b) Samantha Carter.
(c) Marie Curie.
(d) Golda Meir.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does religion deal?
2. How could unilateral disarmament be negotiated?
3. How are Americans foolish?
4. How should readers approach the person in question #32?
5. How does a country enslave its citizens?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)