|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Einstein say are now the ones who advocate international thought?
2. What has stood in the way of the development of technology in China and India?
(a) Industrial people.
(b) Dense population.
(c) Low technological ability.
(d) Religious intolerance.
3. What has too much influence on public thought?
(a) The government.
(b) The press.
(c) The educational system.
(d) The church.
4. What is one thing Einstein says Jews must do?
(a) Gain self respect.
(b) Learn to accept differences among those already in Palestine.
(c) Treat the Arabs as equals.
(d) Gain revenge on those who have murdered them.
5. At the time Einstein writes "Why Do They Hate the Jews?" what percentage of the world population is Jewish?
(a) 4 percent.
(b) Less than one percent.
(c) 2.3 percent.
(d) 10 percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the individual develop and gain significance?
2. Unless all nations band together to face aggressors, what is inevitable?
3. What makes life easier but also brings economic dangers that planning must address?
4. Why should Judaism not be called a religion?
5. In what year is "Religion and Science: Irreconcilable?" written?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)