|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, pp. 217-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Einstein think will restore the heart of the Jewish people?
(a) A homeland in Palestine.
(b) Reparations from Germany.
(c) Apologies from all the nations who refused to admit Jewish refugees.
(d) The Jewish people re-discovering their faith in God.
2. How does the inertia of a given body grow?
(a) By expanding beyond the known borders of the Universe.
(b) As more "ponderable masses" come into proximity.
(c) Through the exertion of the time/space continuum.
(d) With an increase in gravitational pull.
3. Besides pure logical thinking what else is required to attain knowledge of the empirical world?
(a) The right equipment to prove theories.
4. With what is this section primarily concerned?
(a) Why Jewish people tend to be good scientists.
(b) Einstein's scientific theories.
(c) Why Jewish people are model citizens.
(d) How science and religion can co-exist.
5. What is as rigid and absolute as Newton's space?
(a) The idea of ionic space.
(b) The theroy of relativity.
(c) The theory of constants.
(d) The idea of non-space.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Einstein, what must Jews strive to be?
2. What new physical reality does Faraday introduce?
3. What guards Jews from social and psychological problems?
4. Where does Einstein present "Religion and Science"?
5. For what does Einstein admire Kepler?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)