|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, pp. 217-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing Einstein says about Zionism?
(a) That its vision is dubious.
(b) That it is one small step towards integration with the Arabs to share the land.
(c) That it must be not a political movement but a realization of the social ideal of the Bible.
(d) That it is an evil tyranny that is as bad as the situation the Jews left.
2. What guards Jews from social and psychological problems?
(a) A good education.
(b) A strong family life.
(c) The ghetto.
(d) Understanding of the Talmud.
3. How should readers approach the person in question #32?
(a) With an open mind.
(b) The man's works should not be read by the average person.
(c) With the idea of refuting what he writes.
(d) With skepticism.
4. Upon what is the special theory of relativity based?
(a) The way light moves in space.
(b) The way light moves through matter.
(c) The constant of the speed of light.
(d) The relative positions of space.
5. What does Germany use to justify atrocities against the Jews?
(a) The fact that the Jews are not native Germans.
(b) Fabricated crimes committed by the Jewish people.
(c) That the Jews are not a religious but rather racial group of people.
(d) That the Jews have more money than any other group in Germany and therefore must be greedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what is Judaism concerned?
2. In what year is "Religion and Science" written?
3. What happens if there are no general laws?
4. Who does Einstein urge to appreciate the legacy of countless generations and work to understand all nations and ages?
5. With what is this section primarily concerned?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)