|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, pp. 217-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would be for better than for a Jewish state to be created?
(a) For Jews to have their own state and government within many countries.
(b) For Jews and Arabs to live together peacefully.
(c) For Jews to reassimilate peacefully into their homelands.
(d) For Jews to be willing to live under Arab rule.
2. In what year is "Religion and Science" written?
3. How does Einstein characterize the newly-formed State of Israel?
(a) As infantile in its political acumen.
(b) That it conforms as closely as possible with the ethical ideals of peace, understanding, and self-restraint.
(c) As wise as a serpent and innocent as a dove.
(d) As just another government that falsely assumes safety is to be found in military might.
4. What should history do?
(a) Be forgotten.
(b) Teach the future.
(c) Interpret the progress in civilization rather than calculating power and success.
(d) Influence the future.
5. How does the inertia of a given body grow?
(a) With an increase in gravitational pull.
(b) By expanding beyond the known borders of the Universe.
(c) Through the exertion of the time/space continuum.
(d) As more "ponderable masses" come into proximity.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the time Einstein writes "Why Do They Hate the Jews?" how many Jews are there?
2. With the family eroding, society depends on the schools for what?
3. What do friends and foes alike say the Jews represent?
4. What does quantum theory offer in the way of spatial relationships?
5. How should readers approach the person in question #32?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)